Sory Kaba (Their striker)

Yeah he is a unit, £3m they paid for him I’m sure?

They’ve got a bigger and better striker but he wasnt playing called Onuachu. He’s 6ft 7”

Must admit the big man looks a great player physical but can also play a bit one to keep an eye on imo.
i thought he looked handy as well. doubt youd get a good player below market value from them though theyre pretty astute as a club

A handful. Looked to have a bit of everything about him. Can definitely see him playing at a higher level (no disrespect to the Danish league).

I was thinking during the game he’d be a potential replacement for Alfie ........

I was also thinking during the game that oor wee Alfie is irreplaceable!

5 year deal he's signed up to.

Based on the one match I witnessed.

They shelled under £2m for him recently.

So he has quadrupled in value based on 1 game and that he is under contract. He looked decent no more, no less but as I said above we as a support have a bad habit of judging people (good and bad) on 90 minutes against us.

I was saying to the lad that we dont seem to scout South America/Africa like the Danes do. They have a cracking few players in that team. Even more credit to Katic & Co for snuffing them out to just 2 goals.

Difficult for us to get work permits for young, unproven players from non-EU countries

They should try and get Martin O’Neil as their manager. Their football was staight out if that dinosaurs playbook. Make your team like the land if the giants, play for set pieces around the box and throw ins.

Back