Sory Kaba (Their striker)

I was saying to the lad that we dont seem to scout South America/Africa like the Danes do. They have a cracking few players in that team. Even more credit to Katic & Co for snuffing them out to just 2 goals.
OUr work permit rules are very different to theirs, we could in theory buy and loan out but it's high risk and high turnover of players to find the gems

The guy that played on the RW for them had amazing pace and physicality. He would fit into the Scottish game perfectly. Kept cutting inside and caused us problems all match.

They were a very good team which emphasises how well we played.

I was saying to the lad that we dont seem to scout South America/Africa like the Danes do. They have a cracking few players in that team. Even more credit to Katic & Co for snuffing them out to just 2 goals.

Big agent fees and lots of third party guff in SA. It makes it harder.

Not seen enough of him but we need a unit of a striker. I’ve said it before in recent weeks, we are creating a lot of opportunities for the early cross but don’t have the target man to bully defenders. Yes Alfredo pulled one off tonight but we are creating 3 or 4 opportunities like that where you can see that there’s no point in swinging the ball in & it slows down our attack as we look for other avenues.

I was thinking their RB Cajuste looked a player and would be worth keeping tabs on were we ever to sell tav for mega bucks

Then Andy Little said the same thing 2 minutes later, gies a job RTV

Seriously though, Cajuste looked good so it shows just how good a performance Jones put in on the left

I disagree. He took his goal well but there was nothing that stood out for me other than he’s a big guy that puts himself about, a thug if you like. I’d prefer we bought a footballer!

All that was missing was a plastic pitch,they are a very good Livingston,play for free kicks,throw ins and just launch it into your box.
Dinosaur stuff.

I was thinking their RB Cajuste looked a player and would be worth keeping tabs on were we ever to sell tav for mega bucks

Then Andy Little said the same thing 2 minutes later, gies a job RTV

Seriously though, Cajuste looked good so it shows just how good a performance Jones put in on the left

That is the lad who is a school mate of my youngest, Jens has just turned 20. They picked him up from Örgyrte for 30k or so he was a defensive midfielder, I know he earns around 50k. He has Swedish/US parents.

Back