Sparta 12/5 on the coupon tonight

Good finish from Edouard, fair play.

Not surprisingly, they look much more solid without the Irish carthorse.

It’s no surprise . Their away record in Europa league is decent and Prague are bang average

This is what I thought.

They've been disasterous at home in Europe. But their away record under Lennon, is for whatever reason, decent.

Saying "Prague are a good price" is pretty lazy in all honesty.

The mentally challengeds are wide open every time Sparta go forward. There's more goals in this.

That will be the 10 and the Yoofa back on as well as the corner turned, Frenchie back to his best and Lhennon's Lazarus rise to redemption.

Hope they get pumped, I don't get all this a good result for them is a win win for us. Last thing I want is those cretins stringing a run of results together and gaining confidence.

only complete simpletons would want Celtic to win games. Looking at their run until Xmas there is every chance they will come into the New Years game on a big run of wins and a cup final win. It’s so important we just keep winning

Anyone know what time the bus leaves Sparta tonight? I have a feeling Lennon will be throwing Brown under it....again :D :D

Appealing for offside!! 3 of them unmarked in the 6 yard box clearly inside. I'm going to say it...they're really bad defensively, Mark Warburton levels of defensively bad

Posted at 18:1218:12
'Edouard had them on toast'
Sparta Prague 0-1 Celtic

Pat Bonner

Former Celtic goalkeeper on BBC Sportsound

Quote Message: Superb goal. Superbly taken. Back to his best with that one. Edouard was very clever to come back onside. He had the centre-half on toast. It's early days but that's a really important goal

Pat Bonner

Former Celtic goalkeeper on BBC Sportsound

Quote Message: Celtic don't deal with the first ball into the box. How many times has that been their Achilles heel? It's a poor header from Jullien straight down into the box and an easy finish
Celtic don't deal with the first ball into the box. How many times has that been their Achilles heel? It's a poor header from Jullien straight down into the box and an easy finish

Back