Sparta 12/5 on the coupon tonight

Craigan's desire to talk up their players defend TLB is horrendous.

Remarked that timmy's poor defending at set pieces was there before TLB and therefore not his fault:oops:

Did you see the one about five minutes before he totally dived in and got megged at the edge of the box? A couple of years off the pace every time.
Every second touch is a tackle mate.

His days are well numbered and the fact TLB still plays him is one of the reasons their whole season is unravelling.

The shapes been good according to that idiot craigan.

Obviously not seeing the big gaps all over the place when Sparta have possession.

Maybe I'm being pedantic but gets me annoyed. That BT prick announcing games later today...

"we're at Ibrox for rangers versus BENFICA"

I know with him if it was the other way round commentating on our game he'd say

"we're live from paradise where Champions CELTIC take on xxxx"

only complete simpletons would want Celtic to win games. Looking at their run until Xmas there is every chance they will come into the New Years game on a big run of wins and a cup final win. It’s so important we just keep winning
I prefer to imagine they lose to Hearts by a soft penalty in the cup final, that Halliday scores with a panenka in the 95th minute

He's doing the mash, the monster mash. There's a gif in there somwhere.

tenor.gif

Not watching but Pat Bonner on BBC:

"I look at the Celtic defenders and I'm not sure there's a desire to defend. They should be fighting tooth and nail for a clean sheet but they don't seem bothered."

Back