SPFL Playoffs

Might go against the grain here but a want united up just because they are the biggest club, decent stadium and will have most fans going to the games.

These highland teams are murder (no offence highland bears)

Plus id love to scud united on a regular basis.

This. ^ I'm out.

United to stay down.

Dundee to win the Championship next year.

That's that Carlsberg stuff.

I sincerely hope that Inverness don't get promoted. Nothing against them just two highland teams in the league is a nightmare for away games.

Also hope Hamilton stay up as we've a great record at their place.

Was really surprised at Arbroath running away with League 1 this season.

Wondering if they're going to do the same as Brechin and maybe go all the way through next season without winning.

I'm pretty sure Queen of the South will win the play-off. Raith, well short of what they should be and the other two are part-time.

Arbroaths target for next season is 8th place. They are a well run club and their ambition is to be the best part time side in the Scottish leagues.

I would back ICT. They are a far bigger club than Ayr and their fans will be desperate for it. Would like to see them back in the top division with Ross County but I don't think they're ready for it unfortunately. It'll be up to St Mirren to stop Dundee United and I can't say I fancy them.

I reckon St Boo (Mirren) would beat the Dundee Utd mate, as they seem to have come into better form in the last few weeks.

Ideally I'd like Ayr or ICT to get promoted, can understand the argument for DUTD in terms of a good trip, bigger club etc. but I'd like to see them struggle a little longer.

Latest posts

Back