SPFL U-turn

Where does it report this? And what clubs, if any, have been lubed up and ready for penetration?

As usual, the rabble rousers the mentally challengeds use will be all guns blazing at this stage, because clearly something is afoot. Why else would there be talk of votes or resolutions at this stage? Unless of course, there’s something someone in a wee tartan chair in edinburger isn’t telling us...

KsTW2HY.jpg

Scottish football is as good as finished if they don't play the league to conclusion 2 years in a row imo. People have bought STs admittedly that amounts to a subscription for streaming this year but still paid for a full season and if they pull the plug again without giving paying customers a full season many won't bother next time and many won't bother again.

Apart from the fact that they are already a laughing stock across Europe for the way they handled the season end, I cant see the league being called again when so many governing bodies managed to restart and finish their seasons. They wouldn't dare. Would they?

I despise Doncaster and this is things being put in place to help his paymaster. Their so called 9 is a sham and they know it, and the league is being run for one club. Clubs have already told him to GTF, so he's coming from a different angle. Several clubs, aye right ya sleekit ba*tard.

Reported where? Can't find any mention
You can read their Press Release and letter/questionnaire to the clubs in this thread:

I despise Doncaster and this is things being put in place to help his paymaster. Their so called 9 is a sham and they know it, and the league is being run for one club. Clubs have already told him to GTF, so he's coming from a different angle. Several clubs, aye right ya sleekit ba*tard.

Clubs which have reps on the board have a vested interest in supporting anything they could turn to their advantage.

You can read their Press Release and letter/questionnaire to the clubs in this thread:

Cheers, VB. Skimmed through that thread earlier & completely missed the third paragraph

A previous ‘board powers’ resolution was rejected in July 2020, but several clubs who voted against the resolution have now indicated that they have changed their position.
:oops:

File under pish.

They couldn’t and wouldn’t get away with it after last season’s embarrassment.

They have had to forfeit TV money already last season and couldn’t possibly do it again.

Our club would 100% take it to court but as I said they won’t do it for TV/financial reasons.

A precedent was set last season. If it stopped due to the same reason,covid,a lawyer would drive a hole through it by lunchtime the next day.

Clubs are businesses and businesses can't illegally have access to funds (CL money) taken from them.

I hope after last years shambles clubs realize Doncaster & Co are absolutely inept.

They're not inept when it comes to looking after Celtic's interests.

Or, those of other clubs whose interests coincide.

If Rangers are ahead although some clubs may not be able to complete their fixtures, how many would vote against null and void? Perhaps those clubs heading for promotion but as for the rest?

Back