Spiers calling out the hordes.

There does seem to be a slight shift in some of the media recently in their reporting of celtic. It’s subtle but maybe holicom are making more enemies than friends.

Spiers, likewise Jackson, take lead from what Celtics PR guys want them to put out.

Everything written, is written with the knowledge of Celtics PR guys.

He won't have fallen out with them, More Likely Lawwell falling out with the Green Brigade
I think this is nearer the truth. I heard that there had been a row about the way they behaved towards Rod Stewart

No before time, But i wouldn't know what are of these "journalists" said or did if people did if wasn't for people on here or twitter.

Sadly same could'nt be said about the "pundits" that BT and Sky force up on us weekly.

Spiers is a parasite and knows we are going to be back on top soon enough and trying to get back into our good books!

This.

Now that we're looking as though we're getting back to an ascendency, watch the scum hacks moderate their approach.
They'll tell us they knew all along that WATP.

Some hope.

The idea of this modern world without sectarianism where we all have to move into and leave behind our identity is only pushed on Rangers fans. Celtic's songbook hasn't changed in 10 years or even 30. They haven't comprised on a single bit of their Irish catholic republican identity and that's a fact.

One anti scum tweet among the hundreds against us is to "prove" he is a "balanced" journalist. Normal service will resume shortly.

I know someone that was there yesterday and they said it was a disgrace. From start to finish they were belting them out but not a word today in the press.

Back