Spiers is writing a column today about Torbett

Where do you even start with this?:eek:

"There was one other highly unfortunate consequence of the Celtic Boys Club case this week: the transparent and disgusting antics on Twitter and elsewhere of certain supporters of Rangers and other clubs who were self-evidently gleeful at the Torbett case."

This guys hatred for Rangers is the only thing that is transparent and disgusting! He's using the Torbett case to have a pop at us ffs!

Some comfort and relief for his serial rabid readers I suppose.

His article is mostly about McLeish/Scotland, but there are sections about Collum and Torbett:

SECTION ON COLLUM:
Collum too keen to flash yellow and red cards

ike a lot of Scottish football fans, I do wonder about the referee Willie Collum. What exactly is his modus operandi on the pitch? Does he go by hard evidence? Does he blow his whistle sometimes on a whim?

I was at St Mirren v Rangers last weekend and remain mystified by the red card shown by Collum to Daniel Candeias. If anything, St Mirren’s Anton Ferdinand was the aggressor, not Candeias. At that final whistle, when Ferdinand appeared to have Candeias trapped in an arm-lock, it seemed to me Collum ambled up, wasn’t too sure what he had seen and showed a yellow card to both players to play safe. Already on a yellow, it meant that Candeias was sent off.

Thursday’s botched hearing with the SFA was neither here nor there. The case had nothing to do with “mistaken identity” and so the Candeias ban stands.

There is a recurring theme here with Collum, which is the awarding of dubious yellow and red cards. Have to say, I am not impressed.

SECTION ON TORBETT
Celtic need to reach out and offer help to victims of Torbett

It has been an atrocious and embarrassing week for Celtic FC. The horrors of the Jim Torbett case, and the cruelties he inflicted on young footballers at the Celtic Boys Club three decades ago, are scarcely worth repeating here. Suffice to say, with Torbett sent down for a second time, may further justice be delivered.

Celtic, I believe, need to show more compassion for the victims. It doesn’t seem appropriate to argue, as the club repeatedly has, that the boys club was a separate legal entity to Celtic FC. Clearly, in so many other ways — cultural, social, financial and more — there was an association between the two. Celtic, at the very least, should be reaching out to the victims and offering as much assistance as possible, including financial compensation.

Quite apart from the cruelty inflicted by Torbett on these boys — and they now number at least five, with the likelihood being far more — there remains this harrowing question: how was it that the Celtic board of the 1980s allowed this man back inside Celtic Park to work again, when many were aware of his previous crimes against youngsters in the period between 1966 and 1974?

Torbett was a friend and business associate of at least two Celtic directors at the time — Jack McGinn and Kevin Kelly — which makes this case even more uncomfortable for Celtic. How on earth was this man accommodated?

Celtic FC today are paying a heavy price for that terrible negligence of 30-plus years ago. It should never have been allowed to happen, and yet, as in most of these sex crimes against young people in football, they occurred because the monsters at the heart of it all were somehow tolerated. A despicable negligence around Celtic back then allowed Torbett to pursue his agenda.

There was one other highly unfortunate consequence of the Celtic Boys Club case this week: the transparent and disgusting antics on Twitter and elsewhere of certain supporters of Rangers and other clubs who were self-evidently gleeful at the Torbett case. Little wonder many chose not to go near social media while this case was being played out: it became a stomach-churning charade of point-scoring. I never thought I would ever see a child-abuse case causing such excitement.

It can assuredly be said once more: Twitter absolutely betrays the darker side of human nature.

• Everyone now knows the famous story of the football match played between British and German soldiers during the First World War. It was a very moving episode in that tragedy.

This weekend, 100 years on, I will proudly wear my poppy, in memory and gratitude. At football matches this weekend across Britain, some will wear poppies, and some won’t.

That is fine by me. But can we not just respect each other’s opinion without the aggression and abuse? Oh, the irony.

Thanks Sebo!! Much appreciated!!!

His article is mostly about McLeish/Scotland, but there are sections about Collum and Torbett:

SECTION ON COLLUM:

ike a lot of Scottish football fans, I do wonder about the referee Willie Collum. What exactly is his modus operandi on the pitch? Does he go by hard evidence? Does he blow his whistle sometimes on a whim?

I was at St Mirren v Rangers last weekend and remain mystified by the red card shown by Collum to Daniel Candeias. If anything, St Mirren’s Anton Ferdinand was the aggressor, not Candeias. At that final whistle, when Ferdinand appeared to have Candeias trapped in an arm-lock, it seemed to me Collum ambled up, wasn’t too sure what he had seen and showed a yellow card to both players to play safe. Already on a yellow, it meant that Candeias was sent off.

Thursday’s botched hearing with the SFA was neither here nor there. The case had nothing to do with “mistaken identity” and so the Candeias ban stands.

There is a recurring theme here with Collum, which is the awarding of dubious yellow and red cards. Have to say, I am not impressed.

SECTION ON TORBETT

It has been an atrocious and embarrassing week for Celtic FC. The horrors of the Jim Torbett case, and the cruelties he inflicted on young footballers at the Celtic Boys Club three decades ago, are scarcely worth repeating here. Suffice to say, with Torbett sent down for a second time, may further justice be delivered.

Celtic, I believe, need to show more compassion for the victims. It doesn’t seem appropriate to argue, as the club repeatedly has, that the boys club was a separate legal entity to Celtic FC. Clearly, in so many other ways — cultural, social, financial and more — there was an association between the two. Celtic, at the very least, should be reaching out to the victims and offering as much assistance as possible, including financial compensation.

Quite apart from the cruelty inflicted by Torbett on these boys — and they now number at least five, with the likelihood being far more — there remains this harrowing question: how was it that the Celtic board of the 1980s allowed this man back inside Celtic Park to work again, when many were aware of his previous crimes against youngsters in the period between 1966 and 1974?

Torbett was a friend and business associate of at least two Celtic directors at the time — Jack McGinn and Kevin Kelly — which makes this case even more uncomfortable for Celtic. How on earth was this man accommodated?

Celtic FC today are paying a heavy price for that terrible negligence of 30-plus years ago. It should never have been allowed to happen, and yet, as in most of these sex crimes against young people in football, they occurred because the monsters at the heart of it all were somehow tolerated. A despicable negligence around Celtic back then allowed Torbett to pursue his agenda.

There was one other highly unfortunate consequence of the Celtic Boys Club case this week: the transparent and disgusting antics on Twitter and elsewhere of certain supporters of Rangers and other clubs who were self-evidently gleeful at the Torbett case. Little wonder many chose not to go near social media while this case was being played out: it became a stomach-churning charade of point-scoring. I never thought I would ever see a child-abuse case causing such excitement.

It can assuredly be said once more: Twitter absolutely betrays the darker side of human nature.

• Everyone now knows the famous story of the football match played between British and German soldiers during the First World War. It was a very moving episode in that tragedy.

This weekend, 100 years on, I will proudly wear my poppy, in memory and gratitude. At football matches this weekend across Britain, some will wear poppies, and some won’t.

That is fine by me. But can we not just respect each other’s opinion without the aggression and abuse? Oh, the irony.

He has shown in that more venom towards us than those responsible for hiding child abuse

I can't see where he said they were the same. I see "related".

I'm not trying to be difficult but we all know smelly has previous for trying to wrangle out of things he has said.

So says the man who heaped scorn, ridicule and patronising disdain on anyone who brought this up, not last week but decades ago. At that time he had a huge readership and therefore the power to influence matters. No, what does he do? He maligns those complaining with a never ending stream of invective (he's still doing it), enabling the cover up, protecting those he now has the gall to criticise, and exposing new and existing victims to further abuse.
As usual he takes the smug and supercilious stance of a pseudo intellectual, talking down to all and sundry as if he is some sort of deity.
For all his words he cannot hide his own part in this, his negligence, his cant, humbug and hypocrisy.
Before he utters one more word he should be issuing a long and heartfelt list of apologies, primarily to victims, but also to those who raised this directly with him at the time and were ridiculed and brushed aside in a whirlwind of "Whataboutery" smears.
There are many on the periphery of this who need to look at their own shamefull conduct throughout.
This enabler is one of them.

They're obsessed by the ones that worked for Rangers at some point. Everything I see posted on Twitter has replies from them about Neeley and Dunn.

Totally missing the point that they fucking knew what Torbett was doing and turned a blind eye.
Celtic knew......

He also agrees that a Rangers are a new club. Whatever the truth of the matter is, it'll be irrelevant to whatever comes out of the mouth of that poisonous cunt.

Would be interesting to know how many other articles he has written over the years which touched on this subject, as you get the impression that social media pressure has rather forced his hand on this occasion.

He's actually far tougher on the Yahoos than I imagined he would be. Predictably, he chimes in with a dig about point scoring. Are we really to believe that Scottish football fans were genuinely aggrieved that Rangers had underpaid on tax or was this simply point scoring? Also, whilst 'point scoring' may be inappropriate, abusing children and covering it up is about as bad as it gets. The fact they are still, to this day, trying to cover it up is shameful.

Spiers has repeatedly stated before that Stein and the Celtc Boardroom knowing about Torbett and doing nothing about it was merely a vicious rumour started by Rangers fans to discredit Stein and Celtc. He'll never admit that he was wrong. He's as bad as Stein and the rest of them.

The day the useful idiot no longer became useful

I wonder who fills the position now? Dodds, Butcher, Dalziel, so many choices

He's actually far tougher on the Yahoos than I imagined he would be. Predictably, he chimes in with a dig about point scoring. Are we really to believe that Scottish football fans were genuinely aggrieved that Rangers had underpaid on tax or was this simply point scoring? Also, whilst 'point scoring' may be inappropriate, abusing children and covering it up is about as bad as it gets. The fact they are still, to this day, trying to cover it up is shameful.

I know you know this already, but the stick Celtic get is not about the fact it happened, these types can worm their way into any organisation, and its certainly not poking fun at victims. They get it because they covered it up, then allowed a predator a 2nd chance to abuse again and are now denying they’re even linked to their own feucking boys club!

"many were aware of his previous crimes against youngsters in the period between 1966 and 1974"

Was Jock Stein one of the "many"? Billy McNeill?

These "many" people are guilty of the most heinous crime against innocent children, allowing further sexual abuse to happen for more than another decade. They don't deserve anonymity. They deserve public disgrace.

Name them if you know who they are.

To atone for transgressing against the one, true club Graham will eagerly tighten his cilice and further mortify his flesh. Banish those wicked thoughts, Graham. Drive them out. Begone I say.

Commentator - I really hate to say this but you know you have "Archie" up there and, as a biographer of Jock Stein, he has consistently peddled the line that Stein did not know ...

They're obsessed by the ones that worked for Rangers at some point. Everything I see posted on Twitter has replies from them about Neeley and Dunn.

Totally missing the point that they fucking knew what Torbett was doing and turned a blind eye.

I know the Neely link baffles me, he abused a child at Edina Hibs boys club anD when Rangers found out they sacked him. They keep posting the Daily Rhebel story, but fail to read the actual article. The Rhebel then issued an apology to Rangers and Hibs but yet when you show them the apology, It’s apparently been made up by a “hun”

I am only highlighting what he said, I still think he is a fud.

but I found this interesting reading that he had chosen to answer this question knowing the reply’s he would get from that lot.

You should work for a tabloid mate, he didn’t say they were the same all.

He agreed that they were related.

Would be interesting to know how many other articles he has written over the years which touched on this subject, as you get the impression that social media pressure has rather forced his hand on this occasion.
He can see which way the wind is blowing. He's sleekit enough to manoeuvre himself into a position of being right no matter what happens.
As a discredited hack, writing for a fading newspaper, he no longer has the influencial coverage he once had, but it should never, ever be forgotten his disgusting attitude to this, when he did.
He's an enabler and should not be allowed to forget it.

It has become ever more evident that Dr John Reid actively pursued an agenda against Rangers when he was chairman of a particular club and indeed when he held political office. Since 2012 Rangers have endured and continue to endure comments such as "you cheated", "you lied" and "you're deid" from the supporters of that particular club. Rangers have also since 2012 been subjected to constant judgement from the supporters of that club - and also a posse of journalists and commentators - based on the moral high ground.

I for one am now going to savour every moment of the abject discomfort of that particular club and its supporters. What goes around comes around.

None of which is to say, particularly at this time of remembrance, that I do not offer anything other than my utmost sympathy and respect to the victims of abuse.

I know you know this already, but the stick Celtic get is not about the fact it happened, these types can worm their way into any organisation, and its certainly not poking fun at victims. They get it because they covered it up, then allowed a predator a 2nd chance to abuse again and are now denying they’re even linked to their own feucking boys club!
Totally mate. Even now, with the name change to St Pat's and the separate entity argument, they are trying to distance themselves from it. It is a huge stain on their history and they should acknowledge it, take responsibility and apologise/compensate.

More or less what i thought he would write, to be fair he does criticise the Vhermin, but could easily have been far more cutting, but stepped back from it. After all he does have to take his children back there, i would advise him to keep a good hold and a keen eye on them though when he does. He as always takes his opportunity to mention us, like the hypocrite he is that's his very own Whataboutery and point scoring exercise he routinely accuses us of.

Spiers knew, the Celtc Boardroom knew, like Big Jock knew, like Bully MacNeill knew. They all knew, and done nothing. They have no shame, whatsoever, none.
Spiers is probably upset they changed the name to St. Patsy
patsy

NOUN
North American
informal
  • A person who is easily taken advantage of, especially by being cheated or blamed for something.
the aspirations for his offspring could have been well disappointed by the that name change, as people now know they are seperate from c@ltic.;)

Last edited:

SECTION ON COLLUM:

SECTION ON TORBETT

By Rangers and other clubs,but I will just mention Rangers by name .....
Fhucking Fhanny

That’s the point they cannot escape they re-employed him after he’d been done for child abuse. No escaping that and proof Celtic are scum of the earth.

That’s the point they cannot escape they re-employed him after he’d been done for child abuse. No escaping that and proof Celtic are scum of the earth.

Nope. He left Celtic in 1974. He came back in the late 80's after Stein died. He was convicted in 1998.

He was probably re-employed as a suspected paedophile.

I think a “Despicable neglicence around Celtic back then that allowed Torbett to pursue his agenda” doesn’t really miss the point to be honest, the best we can expect from him but hardly said Celtic not guilty
He did push that in his last article by saying the boys club was a separate entity.

He mentions points scoring. This from a man who IGNORED AND REMAINED SILENT and played his part in enabling the crimes to continue unabated

I would rather people be screaming about this on social media than remaining SILENT, like graham did for decades. I do agree we have a small minority revelling init... Tough graham as distasteful as it maybe to you i hope ur squirming.

Because as distasteful point scoring is to you. YOUR SILENCE and YOUR REJECTION of these crimes when brought up to you in the past is more DISTASTEFUL than any point scoring ever will be.

99% of our support are normal, decent, human beings and been calling for the investigation of CHILD RAPE and ABUSE at celtic, well before peadophilla hunting was all the rage.

So graham spare me your tripe, regarding point scoring. You do a disservice to the victims of this sordid crime and you also dilute your article.

Most decent human beings want see PEADOPHILES jailed and punished it has nothing to do with FOOTBALL. Are you so entrenched in your own self importance, you cant see that ?

GRAHAM YOU HAD A VOICE ..YOU HAD AN AUDIENCE.. YOU HAD A PLATFORM..YOU AND MANY MANY OTHERS COULD HAVE SPOKE OUT!!! YOU CHOSE NOT TOO... JUST LIKE MANY OTHERS LIKE HUGH KHEEVINS, ALAN DAVIDSON, HUGH MCDONALD , TRAYNOR, MCPHERSON!

I could go on and on then you have the editiors of these news rags, that enabled it as well, they are all guilty for their silence, every last one of them and politicians as well. I despair at the collective silcence at these crimes.

Hugh Keevins What say you? in all this vile depravity, what part have you played in your silence over the decades? What have you kept to yourself in the preservation of "The good name of Celtic"

Just like the BBC, Just like Saillve EVERYONE knew about it but NO-ONE done anything about it.

This story is not just about Torbett, it is not just about Jock Stein either. When Cairney and McCafferty and the other one who's name escapes me, are jailed, the numbers will be frightening.

This is about systemic abuse carried out my multiples of men not just JUAN GHUY over decades, at a club, where many people from the very top, to the very bottom knew about and allowed it to continue.

Something the media and goverenemt simply cant ignore or try and play down. A full and transparent enquiry is required to get to the very bottom of it and to get the true number of victims.

Becasue this is what this is all about, the victims who's lives have been wrecked or ended by these bastards. They deserve financal recompence, they deserve REAL justice and hopefully some sort of closure. For themselves and their families who have been through hell.

They want those responsible for robbing them of their lives punished and held accountable. This is the truly sickeing thing, in all this, the SILENCE, the LOOKING the OTHER WAY.

ALL to protect the good name of a fucking football club..MORALLY REPREHENSIBLE. I hope all involved are punished severely.

What kind of society was it like in the 60's and 70's and 80's in the UK? because child abuse and rape seemed to be all the rage back then and normal! by the amount of people who simple turned a blind eye to it and remained silent... Saville, Torbett, Bennell, McCafferty,Cairney, Glitter, Harris ............

This is before i start on the Catholic Church and their proclavities for child rape and abuse and any other sordid religious cult, where they think, raping kids is ok or our political class, aristocracy it is rife.

Yet sadly, the SILENCE remains.

Nope. He left Celtic in 1974. He came back in the late 80's after Stein died. He was convicted in 1998.

He was probably re-employed as a suspected paedophile.
Employed as a known Paedophile, if it was today his background checks would bar him from being employed anywhere but celtic.

He mentions points scoring. This from a man who IGNORED AND REMAINED SILENT and played his part in enabling the crimes to continue unabated

I would rather people be screaming about this on social media than remaining SILENT, like graham did for decades. I do agree we have a small minority revelling init... Tough graham as distasteful as it maybe to you i hope ur squirming.

Because as distasteful point scoring is to you. YOUR SILENCE and YOUR REJECTION of these crimes when brought up to you in the past is more DISTASTEFUL than any point scoring ever will be.

99% of our support are normal, decent, human beings and been calling for the investigation of CHILD RAPE and ABUSE at celtic, well before peadophilla hunting was all the rage.

So graham spare me your tripe, regarding point scoring. You do a disservice to the victims of this sordid crime and you also dilute your article.

Most decent human beings want see PEADOPHILES jailed and punished it has nothing to do with FOOTBALL. Are you so entrenched in your own self importance, you cant see that ?

GRAHAM YOU HAD A VOICE ..YOU HAD AN AUDIENCE.. YOU HAD A PLATFORM..YOU AND MANY MANY OTHERS COULD HAVE SPOKE OUT!!! YOU CHOSE NOT TOO... JUST LIKE MANY OTHERS LIKE HUGH KHEEVINS, ALAN DAVIDSON, HUGH MCDONALD , TRAYNOR, MCPHERSON!

I could go on and on then you have the editiors of these news rags, that enabled it as well, they are all guilty for their silence, every last one of them and politicians as well. I despair at the collective silcence at these crimes.

Hugh Keevins What say you? in all this vile depravity, what part have you played in your silence over the decades? What have you kept to yourself in the preservation of "The good name of Celtic"

Just like the BBC, Just like Saillve EVERYONE knew about it but NO-ONE done anything about it.

This story is not just about Torbett, it is not just about Jock Stein either. When Cairney and McCafferty and the other one who's name escapes me, are jailed, the numbers will be frightening.

This is about systemic abuse carried out my multiples of men not just JUAN GHUY over decades, at a club, where many people from the very top, to the very bottom knew about and allowed it to continue.

Something the media and goverenemt simply cant ignore or try and play down. A full and transparent enquiry is required to get to the very bottom of it and to get the true number of victims.

Becasue this is what this is all about, the victims who's lives have been wrecked or ended by these bastards. They deserve financal recompence, they deserve REAL justice and hopefully some sort of closure. For themselves and their families who have been through hell.

They want those responsible for robbing them of their lives punished and held accountable. This is the truly sickeing thing, in all this, the SILENCE, the LOOKING the OTHER WAY.

ALL to protect the good name of a fucking football club..MORALLY REPREHENSIBLE. I hope all involved are punished severely.

What kind of society was it like in the 60's and 70's and 80's in the UK? because child abuse and rape seemed to be all the rage back then and normal! by the amount of people who simple turned a blind eye to it and remained silent... Saville, Torbett, Bennell, McCafferty,Cairney, Glitter, Harris ............

This is before i start on the Catholic Church and their proclavities for child rape and abuse and any other sordid religious cult, where they think, raping kids is ok or our political class, aristocracy it is rife.

Yet sadly, the SILENCE remains.
Only one thing wrong with your article mate,
That should have been written by one or all of the men you mention if you can call them men keeping quiet about the most henious of crimes against children yes children, hang your heads in shame when this is over if you were a reporter in the 70's,80's,90's etc

Employed as a known Paedophile, if it was today his background checks would bar him from being employed anywhere but celtic.

Probably a known paedophile. Another worrying aspect is did Torbett operate alone ? At least five victims so far. Perhaps a degree of assistance and co-operation from some people.

Probably a known paedophile. Another worrying aspect is did Torbett operate alone ? At least five victims so far. Perhaps a degree of assistance and co-operation from some people.
Unequivocally he had assistance in his depraved acts, there was unarguably a Paedophile Ring operating for thirty years at celtic.

Good Spiersy:

This is good stuff from the idiot - and mentioning things we know but which haven't picked up elsewhere. He has rightly mentioned the Kelly connection and also questioned Torbett being invitied back in to the club. Not many have picked up on this.

Bad Spiersy:

Yes, some of the reactions from our fans both on here and on twitter have been OTT and tasteless.

Part of the problem, though, is the muted response from journalists such as Spiers.

When the rags fill their pages with an almost non-story about a bloke being hit with a coin - and the First Minister feels the need to comment on it in Parliament - yet remain near-silent on an atrocious paedophile scandal then something is utterly awry in Scottish journalism. Probably even in Scottish life.

Nope. Seems this was a myth. It is now reported that he came back in 1978, which was also Stein's last year there.

Oh ! Wasn't aware of that. I haven't seen it anywhere. I've seen the late 80's as a point of return. So he had even more time to abuse. Sickening.

Yes, some of the reactions from our fans both on here and on twitter have been OTT and tasteless.

Part of the problem, though, is the muted response from journalists such as Spiers.

When the rags fill their pages with an almost non-story about a bloke being hit with a coin - and the First Minister feels the need to comment on it in Parliament - yet remain near-silent on an atrocious paedophile scandal then something is utterly awry in Scottish journalism. Probably even in Scottish life.

Plus, they are our main rivals, they wanted to see us dead and they almost succeeded, and they have been OTT and uncompromising in taking the moral high ground over recent years.

So of course some reactions will be OTT and even tasteless. It would be weirder if they weren't.

Of course we want to see them squirm.
Of course we want them punished.
Of course we want to see the moral high ground rammed down their throats.

The important thing is that the subject matter is irrelevant. Spiers knows this, but that won't stop him from point-scoring.

Oh ! Wasn't aware of that. I haven't seen it anywhere. I've seen the late 80's as a point of return. So he had even more time to abuse. Sickening.

"Torbett had two stints at the Boys Club, the first from 1966 to 1974.

He returned to the Boys Club in about 1978 and stayed until a series of Daily Record stories revealed abuse claims against him in 1996."

and from the same report:

"Jock Stein (left) presented Torbett (centre) with an award three years after he allegedly threw him out of the club. Hugh Birt is pictured on the right"

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-44613935

Last edited:
I am only highlighting what he said, I still think he is a fud.

but I found this interesting reading that he had chosen to answer this question knowing the reply’s he would get from that lot.

I honestly don’t read anything from this attention seeking any Rangers cxnt.

I would hope that we all from now on just ignore the bastard.

hoVtx52_d.jpg

This isnt going away.

And from what Im hearing there is a separate independent enquiry being considered to investigate the ongoings surrounding their club.

Interesting,care to elaborate on your source?and who is setting up this independent enquiry?
Not dismissing your claims mate as this would be very good news indeed if genuine.

Interesting,care to elaborate on your source?and who is setting up this independent enquiry?
Not dismissing your claims mate as this would be very good news indeed if genuine.

Dont want to come across wanky and sound “ITK” but someone close to me works in this field and there is genuine discussiom surrounding this.

This isnt one beast and one victim. This is huge.

Nope. Seems this was a myth. It is now reported that he came back in 1978, which was also Stein's last year there.

I've seen that now on the BBC News website.

The story I first heard was Stein kicked him out. Then he came back after Stein had died.

I'm beginning to wonder if there was an attempt to keep Stein's name clean, and that this has muddied the water.

Last edited:
I've seen that now on the BBC News website.

The story I first heard was Stein kicked him. Then he came back after Stein had died.

I'm beginning to wonder if there was an attempt to keep Stein's name clean, and that this has muddied the water.

It was certainly reported for many years that he returned after Stein's death.

It certainly raises a lot of questions. Not least, why was it wrongly reported.

Back