Sport scene surprise surprise

He said the rules are wrong but even under the current rules Madden called it wrong. Hilarious. The only person who takes him seriously is ........ A wee ginger guy called Michael Stuart lol

I don't know as have not seen them myself but some posters here say apparently the darkwebside are fuming and posting all sorts about Bobby Madhun.. He tees it up and they start ramping up the pressure. It is an attack on our brand and definitely something the board can do something about. He needs removed.

I would never watch BBC or listen to Clyde etc. Can anyone tell me the difference between Stewart and say, tlb, tom boyd or any other 19th Century Terrorist Rangers hater? No penalties for a year and when we finally get a couple they shouldn't have been given? Stop watching this crap. Good for your blood pressure.

Whole Sportsound panel tonight including Hugh Dallas, Bobby Madman got the handballs correct, so sad Michael Stewart is on his own.

Last edited:
Let us be honest here the narrative of the programme is not just to let Stewart spout forth his hatred for Rangers not only in relation to our game but our very being as a club.

The message is being put out to referees that even when you apply the laws of the game we will analyze your performance and hound every single decision you give to Rangers. The objective is for each and every single referee and official is to question when making any decision, is it easier for you to not make the decision if it favors Rangers ?

We are back to exactly the same position before we were allegedly “nailed to the floor”.

Agreed. Referees are influenced by public opinion and the norms of society. That is why we need to address the bias, double standards and lies by the press and media. Switching your radio off and not buying the papers might make you feel better but it doesnt stop the propaganda.

Agreed. Referees are influenced by public opinion and the norms of society. That is why we need to address the bias, double standards and lies by the press and media. Switching your radio off and not buying the papers might make you feel better but it doesnt stop the propaganda.

We as a club weren't too far away from an entire year without being awarded a penalty kick. Even if that had happened, football fans in Scotland have been socially conditioned to believe that " Masonic refs " run the game in Scotland in our favour. It is insane.

Within the next 2 days the narrative will change from an easy win for a dominant Rangers team playing some really good football to us being lucky as hell and only winning because the ref gifted us 2 penalties that never were.

No Different to a recent victory over the scum at Ibrox. A comprehensive victory by the dominant team. The general consensus was the scum were lucky it wasn’t a bigger margin. 2 days later a total sh*t storm had developed and some innocuous challenges and tussles involving Morelos had turned into he should’ve been sent off 3 times over.

They aren't just being influenced they are actively being targeted by our National broadcaster. Give Rangers anything and they will shine a spotlight on it (and the officials) for a few days - even if it's the correct decision.

I would never watch BBC or listen to Clyde etc. Can anyone tell me the difference between Stewart and say, tlb, tom boyd or any other 19th Century Terrorist Rangers hater? No penalties for a year and when we finally get a couple they shouldn't have been given? Stop watching this crap. Good for your blood pressure.
Perhaps the programme should be preceded by a Public Health Warning. However the running of the bbc is changing at the top and hopefully this change of attitude will filter down to the bottom feeders very soon and they all find themselves out of a job.

We as a club weren't too far away from an entire year without being awarded a penalty kick. Even if that had happened, football fans in Scotland have been socially conditioned to believe that " Masonic refs " run the game in Scotland in our favour. It is insane.

Its a real problem the club can not afford to ignore.

Back