Sport scene surprise surprise

It's football not handball, if it hits your arm it is a foul - if it is in the box it is a penalty.

Even more enjoyable when they feel that we have been done a favour by the ref - makes their pain all the sweeter.

Michael Stewart being on it means you're literally watching celtic TV.

Watching Sportscene is in the same bracket as Radio Clyde for me now. If you're amazed at how biased they are against us then more fool you.

Michael Spewart is a Celtic tv employee,and therefore has a conflict of interest in other scottish football teams.
He should not be employed by the BBC.

“You could even argue that these are both NOT penalties, even WITH the new rules”

kin yi aye. Only you could ya throbber

It's not a surprise the narrative is they weren't penalties but this is the guy who last week excused an offside being missed because on the next frame the boy was onside.
The 1sr one is penalty no matter the era of football, think Gough at the pit in 1989. The 2nd is a penalty as the arm was in an unnatural position. It's not difficult, is it.

As for Motherwell, I'd be looking for the 1st one if it had been on us. As for the Helander one, he got the ball 1st and as we have been told repeatedly since the DU game as long as you get the ball 1st you can put a hole in your opponents leg without fear of a free kick against you. Also on that Helander one the motherwell boys trailing leg hits Helander not the other way round.

Finally, the motherwell director wont be cited for his comments today, and that is all that Rangers need to take to the hearing next week and there can be no further action.

Should we be looking into ways to prevent them covering our games on their programme? Does anyone know if this would even be possible?

Because right now all that show is used for is to further the agenda of sporting integrity/separate entity fc, using today as way to further put pressure on officials so they know that under no circumstances is it ever okay to give a penalty for us. And they make us supporters f*cking pay for it as well under the threat of the law

And to balance the discussion I’m sure they discussed the countless jersey pulls by Motherwell on our players that should have resulted in bookings ? I.e if the second pen wasn’t handball it should have been for a jerseypull

In all seriousness - quicker this programme goes out of business the better , be interesting to see how many consistent viewers it has for the duration of the show coz I’ll tell u one thing , I struggle to watch it when our games are featured never mind the rest of the dross on show

Did they go on the same way about the foul on Itten against St Johnstone earlier this season? The foul on Morelos at Pittodrie that Beaton decided was a free kick? The pull on Aribos shirt at the scum hut last season?

No chance, because they’re an agenda driven, Rangers hating, mentally challenged ran rancid shower of scum.

Hope today’s result got it right up them

It is really sinister what is going on. It is almost as by clockwork that when we get out first penalty in the league for a year that the narrative is that it was wrong. This puts pressure on each referee now to be doubly sure it is before award.
Yet, when you look across the city and some of the dodgy penalties they have had (including a dive in a cup final) and no focus whatsoever on them.
Dangerous times..
Even Andy Wanker stated that Bobby Madden was in great positions to see each handball and also commented that no Motherwell players disputed the awards.

Did they go on the same way about the foul on Itten against St Johnstone earlier this season? The foul on Morelos at Pittodrie? The pull on Aribos shirt at the scum hut last season?

No chance, because they’re an agenda driven, Rangers hating, mentally challenged ran rancid shower of scum.

Hope today’s result got it right up them
55 will end some of them, no doubt about it.

Then Sportscene do not understand the rules of the game, it is that simple.

What an absolute embarrassment to football these green neck harborers are.

I think a lot of pundits decide on pens going by previous rules and not the current rules.

Walker today kept talking about the handballs not being deliberate. I watched BT sports panel through the 3pm games yesterday and the ex FA ref was explaining to the panel that “deliberate” has f all to do with it now. It’s whether you’ve made yourself bigger and/or moved the arm towards the ball.

They are penalties under the new rules introduced! They really are fucking idiots!
The 1st one has been a penalty for about 25 years. Hes standing spreading his arms waiting on a cross coming in.

The 2md ones unlucky but hes missed the header and instead spiked the ball into the air. Its a penalty. Thats more down to the new rules.

So fucking predictable, do the bheasts ever get this over analysis on their recent debatable penalties, it’s radio silence, they are always ‘stonewallers’ and everybody moves on and lauds the brilliance of the bheasts, I am getting fucking sick of this shit

They don’t hide it anymore.

they've had free run for far too long now. It’s time to start the fight back.

you’ll see these pricks all shrivel away like a cold pair of bollocks once we win this title.

guys like Stewart are only there to noise it up. Don’t watch it. Ans just remember that he’s a fully paid member and employee of mentally challenged fc tv. He gets paid by the terrorist sympathisers to analyse their games. His opinion isn’t worth two fucks.

Both Rangers penalties were penalties, one Motherwell shout was a soft shout and one wasnt. It’s quite simple and straight forward, but these pricks know they are being cute by discussing it. They know full well what they were.

%^*& the BBC, the SFA, the SPFL and the mentally challengeds.

This ^

Stop f#####g watching Sportscene.

If you want to see the highlights, pay RTV or find another way. Sportscene / BBC and the SFA are all f#####g jokes and personally got no time for them. I can't wait to win a title despite them. Horrible cretins.

Take away the rangers hater angle and it is bizarre that Michael Stewart thinks that the laws of the game don't apply because he doesn't like them. Maybe he could try and get elected to IFAB.

I don’t get the furore over the penalties.

If the ball had been hit from a yard away and hit the opponents arm/elbow okay, but the two Motherwell players involved could see the ball coming from distance so definite penalties.

Noticeable that none of the Well players put up much of an argument when they were awarded.

Is he a wank? Yes he is, we all know that, for the love of god us gingers have it rough at the best of times, we dont need tagged in with him! cut us some slack :cool::p

His wee comment re Kamaras challenge (which incidentally I think was a penalty) was pretty sinister.Kamara steps on the lads calf after the initial contact and the lad goes down.Kamara doesn’t even look at him but he is somehow suggesting he meant it by mentioning it.Disgusting comment.
The penalty opinion absolutely laughable.

The Kamara incident isn’t a penalty......

Ha.

They do grind my gears tbh, so when it comes to Sportscene et al, I avoid like the fecking plague.
Don’t let them worry you just ignore them, I’m 60 and I asked my mate Faither on hear who is 73 when my hatred for them will level out he looked at me as though I was an Alien , I’m trying at the moment to help him through this phase as Every time he sees a Celtic top he is like Father Jack with Peev.

By his logic Edmundsons own goal shouldn't count because he didn't have time to react!

If the ball hits your hand or arm and deviates the path of the ball then it shouldn't matter the intent or time a player had to react. It might be harsh on the offending team but I'd argue it's far harsher on the other team to have a cross/corner cleared by an illegal part of the body without any punishment

Why do people even watch this to get annoyed at it? Just ignore them and they’ll become even more irrelevant than they already are
Indeed. Stewart is the x bird we dumped toot sweet who is constantly dwelling on it. Now he sucks manky cock and tells everyone he knows how horrible we are. We consume his thoughts. Plus he's thick as shit.

Stewart works for not one but two organisations which hide and protect peadophiles.

Way to go mickey

That is all.

Back