Sport scene surprise surprise

Why watch it?
Exactly. I can't watch this or listen to Clyde's phone in because you know it's going to be anti-Rangers from the second it starts, with the same biased, thick bastards like Stewart and Keevins on it every single time.
I'm not telling anyone what to do - it's your choice if you want to watch or listen to this shite. I just feel like I have to turn them off after 5 minutes of their crap. Stewart always looks raging too, he's a f8cking bellend, remember that Youtube video of him hitting a punchbag as if he was all tough?! :))

Playing up to the crowd. Ours were both stone wallers although I didn’t notice the second handball until the replay but our players appealed straight away.

The Kamara one I’d have been raging if it was us and we weren’t given it but watts one was a blatant dive.

Madden will be getting put under the spotlight to make sure he doesn’t give us another all season, unlikely we’ll get another that’s us had our quota for the season.

Has there been cutbacks on BBC scotland? Surely there's some type of makeup that can cover that crater face, or at least use a covid mask

Ha,ha You got in before me, Stewart saying the rules are a nonsense it doesn't matter ya prick. they were pens no matter what you say the rules are set in stone
I've not watched it but he is correct if he says the handball law is a nonsense,

However that is different from the law being applied correctly.

He should be separating both aspects.

For both the offending players’s arms were in unnatural positions yet the ginger prick said they weren’t

Old rules new rules aussie rules they are f*ckin penalties full stop. The 1st one he extends his arm out. It is not ball to hand it is hand to ball. The 2nd one his elbow is at a right angle, if that's not an unnatural position then what is?

Exactly. I can't watch this or listen to Clyde's phone in because you know it's going to be anti-Rangers from the second it starts, with the same biased, thick bastards like Stewart and Keevins on it every single time.
I'm not telling anyone what to do - it's your choice if you want to watch or listen to this shite. I just feel like I have to turn them off after 5 minutes of their crap. Stewart always looks raging too, he's a f8cking bellend, remember that Youtube video of him hitting a punchbag as if he was all tough?! :))
I wouldn't give it 5 minutes.

So Celtic tv’s biomechanics expert doesn’t think that under the new rule that both of ours were penalties. I’m shocked!

Anyone who says they are not penalties should never be employed as a pundit. And just for the record the first Motherwell claim was legit even it it would have been harsh.

Honestly don’t get why people still fall for his views being anything other than way too get his Twitter activity up. He’s now gonna have hundreds of tweets about him tonight.

On the angles they showed:
Our first penalty was the correct decision.
Our second penalty was soft.
Their penalty claim was soft.
So of the 2 soft ones we got it awarded, I supose therefore that Motherwell can feel aggrieved they didn't get theirs.
We have had many stonewall penalties not given to us over the last 2 seasons so we were due some positive penalty decisions today.

100% penalties under current rules, not our fault that the 3 stooges from Sportscene are living in the dark ages.

The failed trialist and others within the media have been doing this and similar for the best part of 4 years to make giving Rangers a positive decision extremely inconvenient. Refs know it's easier to not give us a decision than have to deal with the out pour of giving us a decision and the weak refs will bottle it to give us anything.

The exact opposite has happened with the scum, refs have been regularly crucified by people within the media which started in the Celtic vs ICT cup final that they lost. Ever since then there has been a media witch hunt that has been allowed to take place by idiots like Stewart, Sutton, Hartson where any decision against Celtic is scrutinised and highlighted by them and shows that they are on. When was the last time you can remember there was a high profile incident that caused Celtic to drop points or cause controversy? What about over the past 5 years? I can think of 1-2 incidents, do you know why that is? Because Refs know that in the decisions where it's 50-50 that it's easier to award Celtic the decision than to not award them the decision.

Last edited:
Strange, I thought the ref gave penalties and we scored them.

They really should stop SNP celtc tv Stewart from commenting on games, he is biased. See if the bbc had any professionalism they would ditch him, it ruins their 'product'.

Stewart brings nothing to the PQ amateur hour sports programme. No insight, no clever observation just his arrogant utterances to seek attention. His mummy obviously didn’t love him as he plays out like the man child he undoubtedly is. The two hand balls were pens by the rules. The first his arm was raised and away from his body creating an unnatural silhouette. The second one, he used his arm to batter the ball away. Robinson could have moaned but didn’t as he knew they were correct decisions. Kamara made a mess of the tackle and should have been punished but Motherwell hardly raised a whimper in protest, clogger teams probably think that is a fair challenge. Later on Madden never gave a foul when Bassey was throttled in the box now that was baffling.

You would have to ask, when was the last time we had a stonewaller according to the failed trialist.

I've not watched it but he is correct if he says the handball law is a nonsense,

However that is different from the law being applied correctly.

He should be separating both aspects.
I think a lot laws on life are a nonsense, but we have to abide with, the law say they were penalties no matter if it's nonsense or not,all teams will benefit from it..The hypocrites will say no pen. but if it's against their team they will shout from the rooftops for a pen.

Stewart brings nothing to the PQ amateur hour sports programme. No insight, no clever observation just his arrogant utterances to seek attention. His mummy obviously didn’t love him as he plays out like the man child he undoubtedly is. The two hand balls were pens by the rules. The first his arm was raised and away from his body creating an unnatural silhouette. The second one, he used his arm to batter the ball away. Robinson could have moaned but didn’t as he knew they were correct decisions. Kamara made a mess of the tackle and should have been punished but Motherwell hardly raised a whimper in protest, clogger teams probably think that is a fair challenge. Later on Madden never gave a foul when Bassey was throttled in the box now that was baffling.
Can't really blame his maw. The Doctor that delivered him slapped her and she knew the score from that moment onwards.

They don’t hide it anymore.

they've had free run for far too long now. It’s time to start the fight back.

you’ll see these pricks all shrivel away like a cold pair of bollocks once we win this title.

guys like Stewart are only there to noise it up. Don’t watch it. Ans just remember that he’s a fully paid member and employee of mentally challenged fc tv. He gets paid by the terrorist sympathisers to analyse their games. His opinion isn’t worth two fucks.

Both Rangers penalties were penalties, one Motherwell shout was a soft shout and one wasnt. It’s quite simple and straight forward, but these pricks know they are being cute by discussing it. They know full well what they were.

%^*& the BBC, the SFA, the SPFL and the mentally challengeds.
Couldn't have put it any better myself sir. ;) :))

Whether he likes it or not, they were. Stewart showing again how little he knows about football. An absolute fraud as a pundit. Well, a fraud at everything he attempts other than being thick.

His logic is bonkers. He doesn’t think it’s a penalty because he doesn’t agree with the rule. That’s like me saying I don’t agree with the SNP forcing me out the pub at 10pm so I’m just going to stay and have another drink.

Back