Sports Writers POTY - Our Fab 4

It would be interesting to see if any true rhabid reporters abstain from the vote. I don't think some will be able to vote for a good guy.

I honestly couldn't pick one from them. Each and every one has been magnificent. Changed my mind about 30 times.

Tav for me. By a millionth of a James forrest neck.
"Shortlist" is a misnomer, no?

The picks have already been made and these guys are the 4 who received the most votes

Its not like they all vote again out of those 4 is it?

Has this ever happened before where all the candidates are from one club?

I'd give it to Tav, his form was incredible up until his injury. Goals, assists, clean sheets, leadership, the lot.

However, I wouldn't have any complaints if any of the other guys received it, as they've all been superb and shown great consistency.
First time it’s ever happened

"Shortlist" is a misnomer, no?

The picks have already been made and these guys are the 4 who received the most votes

Its not like they all vote again out of those 4 is it?
Votes were counted some time ago.

In terms of the writers award, smart money was on Davis

Davis should not skoosh it.

Rightfully nominated. Could win it. But we shouldn't overlook players for him at every opportunity. Old firm a case in point where Kent was clearly the real man of the match

I didn't say I think he should skoosh it personally. I'm predicting what i think the result will be.

All candidates have a good case for winning it but I think Davis will win it quite comfortably given his age and how good and consistent he has been for the full season.

I didn't say I think he should skoosh it personally. I'm predicting what i think the result will be.

All candidates have a good case for winning it but I think Davis will win it quite comfortably given his age and how good and consistent he has been for the full season.
Ah, misunderstood. Yeh, fair enough.

Back