Sportscene

I think Thompson and Foster were bemused by the ramblings of madman. Everyone and his dog knew it was a penalty, sending off for Hedges and Main should have walked for his assault on Borna. All except ( I want to be controversial) Stewart. Dick.

I think Thompson and Foster were bemused by the ramblings of madman. Everyone and his dog knew it was a penalty, sending off for Hedges and Main should have walked for his assault on Borna. All except ( I want to be controversial) Stewart. Dick.
I actually quite liked Thompson's wee "interesting" after his spiel, really sounded like he really meant "pish"

Thompson had a wee snidey dig at him later when they were about to discuss the Main assault.

"Another incident to take a look at with the top refereeing expert in Scotland... Michael Stewart" or words to that effect, in a patronising tone with a rather large dose of sarcasm for good measure.

But the fact that they all (Stewart, Thompson and Foster) then said it would have beenn soft to send him off though, kinda undo's all that. Wallopers all three. Some garbage about from the angle of the referre he could have seen red. o_O No from every angle it was red. If anything the other angles showing him following right through onto his standing foot, are even worse.

The mental gymnastics he was performing to disagree with the penalty/sending off was clearly baffling Thomson and Foster.

Mind the time he was arguing with an actual ref about the rules once,he just wouldn't accept what the ref was telling him. The fannies fanny

From corduroy jacket to big phuck off polo necks.

The ref gave McKinnes an explanation at HT. He had no option as there was no attempt to play the ball

Simple enough stuff Mikey

They played an interview with McInnes seconds before saying this, and accepting the decision. But he still furrows on. It's trolling at this point. Also, as ex-pro's they know that Hedges knew what he was doing.

Anyone who thinks the trip was accidental has never played the game. It was a deliberate trip and made to look like an accident. The player obviously did not know the rules either. Good photo in the Mail today confirms it for me.

Watched it for the first time in years - just to get a take on what Michael stewart would say on the big talking points - won’t watch it again as he is just wanting to be controversial in his assessment of situation to irritate and rile rangers fans IMO

Hibs were tired and lost after playing us.

Aberdeen lost after playing us.

If teams tried in every game, instead of 110% only against us, then maybe they won't drop points in the following game.
The Rangers effect.

Send teams on winning runs into oblivion with a pumping.

myFGZxJ.jpg

And round 2

dsQ7Kza.jpg

To be continued.

They showed nothing of Livi in the first 20 minutes in the highlights, but then show 3 or 4 attacks afterwards. Anyone watching the highlights online will think it was an even game.

Motherwell legend © McFadden and that Fleeting bird were absolutely bereft in the analysis bit after the poops match.

Back