Squad Depth - Barrie McKay & Lewis MacLeod Both Out of Contract.

I don't disagree with this, we should be targeting those positions as a priority.

The thing is, we are still incredibly weak in the wide areas bar Kent, we ideally need at least 2 to come in. Barrie McKay would be an inexpensive option who has already proven to be very good at this level on his day, we can splurge a bit more on the other target in this scenario

Jordan Jones has arguably shown more at SPL level but you have McKay replacing him?

P.S. how is this thread still going :D

Jordan Jones has arguably shown more at SPL level but you want McKay replacing him?

P.S. how is this thread still going :D
He hasn't, McKay's one season is considerably better than any of Jones'

I'd be more open to keeping Jones if his skillset wasn't a square peg going into a round hole with the type of opposition we face.

He hasn't, McKay's one season is considerably better than any of Jones'

I'd be more open to keeping Jones if his skillset wasn't a square peg going into a round hole with the type of opposition we face.

That one season they both played in the SPL has McKay with two more goals but three fewer assists (granted, Jones played a couple more games).

That one season they both played in the SPL has McKay with two more goals but three fewer assists (granted, Jones played a couple more games).
It's Jones with 3 fewer assists mate, 8 to McKay's 11

Back