St Johnstone fans abusing players

Things have went downhill quickly at St Johnstone for Davidson. I still think he'll keep them up. Winning 2 cups in the same season was never going to be bettered.

Fully deserved, dare I say our players would’ve received much worse if they’d had to walk through the stands after some of our results

Imagine the walking through our fans after the 5-0 pumping at Parkhead. Zander Clark is a helmet

This team won them two trophy's in one season . Yes it's a shitty result but bugger me they should be enthral of the players that made the greatest time in their history, unlikely to be repeated.
Rangers won the league unbeaten and once we lost to Malmo everyone was shite! Football moves on and people judge on what they’re watching not what happened in previous seasons

No use him being there to have his value affected by their shite spell.

Bring him back and punt him properly if he's not going to be used.
First of all you need a buyer and so far I haven't seen anyone with an interest in buying him

Fully deserved, dare I say our players would’ve received much worse if they’d had to walk through the stands after some of our results

Imagine the walking through our fans after the 5-0 pumping at Parkhead. Zander Clark is a helmet
this time zander canny save his team

This team won them two trophy's in one season . Yes it's a shitty result but bugger me they should be enthral of the players that made the greatest time in their history, unlikely to be repeated.
Yep they are going through a bad patch this is not a time to throw sardines at the players this is a time to get behind them even more, they need their support!

Maybe time to recall Middleton? Pointless loan just punt him.

This was funny though.

Magnificent, and who even knew St Johnstone fans even had a voice?

. I'm in my 60s and that's the first time I've heard a peep from them.

Hopefully big baw faced Stuart Cosgrove is in the depths of despair (although TBF his real team scraped past Alloa earlier I suppose).

I’m guessing you approve of the “demonstration”?
Are the fans forgetting last season’s achievements?
If they hadn’t been so successful last season, this wouldn’t have been a shock.

There is no violence, just angry fans shouting at players. Is it really that bad?

Yes they won last year, that means little when on a ten game streak of not winning and getting pumped out the cup by a lower division team.

And the Scottish mhedia all believed Davidson was a much better manager than Gerrard. When those farmer cnuts sack him next stop will be the Premiership!

Back