St Johnstone fans abusing players

Their defensive record is what you would generally expect, mid-table close to 6th.

But they’ve only scored 11 goals in 21 league goals. Awful.

How bad are those fucking accents.
0_Screenshot-2019-03-14-at-201936.png

What could be worse than walking through the fans after a result like that, think they have a right to be pissed off tho.

He done very well to win 2 cups and they defended in numbers in a couple of european ties but i never thought that much of davidsons type of football, he also looks like a giant easter egg.

Has he not been sacked its their only option at the bottom of the table on a dreadful run, they could still finish above Dundee not that id care if they dont.

That would be their hard core support at a game like that, so they’re entitled to vent their feelings. All the glory hunters who were at Hampden would be nowhere to be seen yesterday.

I got a scheme booting from St Johnstone fans after a midweek League Cup tie at Muirton way back, so forgive me if I just say 'ha fecken ha'.

A team I have no time for at all.

From holding your own against Galatasaray in Turkey to Kelty Hearts making you look as small as Galatasaray. Dark days for the Saints.

Back