St Johnstone that bad?

goldson bollocks

Beaten at home to Ross County tonight, are they as bad to expect taking points off them on Sunday or am I just clutching at straws here? Personally can't see it, but in no way did I expect St Mirren to take something tonight. Would absolutely be superb but if we get our 3 points on Sunday and they drop again.

They need to get something or the manager is toast.

No way will he play the same tactics as they did tonight.

Not sure they're weaker than a covid-riddled St Mirren. Time will tell.

They are desperate for points, they could be adrift if they get beat on Sunday. This should be a hard game for the unwashed.

St Johnstone at home vs us or them is a totally different game for them compared to their game against Ross county. Hope they find their defensive game from last year

Fancy St Johnstone to take a draw. That pitch usually cuts up pretty bad after a spell of bad weather

Would be class if they did and the went straight on the winter break, with 2 weeks to stew on it

B
Aye I’m sure Sean Rooney, MFOH, Liam Craig, Jamie Mccart, liam Gordon and Stevie May will
all be bursting a gut to beat their hero’s and effectively end their title challenge
Yet the team they played tonight their manager was at their game on Sunday with his kids draped in Celtic gear.

The reality is most players in the country will have leanings for us or them.

Whilst they don't put the ball in the pokey that much they actually don't concede that many. Playing a Boxing Day team that couldn't hit a coo's arse with a banjo at the moment 0-0 wouldn't be a surprise.

No rhabids in the stands puting undue pressure on the ref either (mind you it is Clancy).

After watching Nonce FC tonight I will be putting a few quid on St Johnstone double chance. They don’t lose a lot of goals, unfortunately they can’t score either.

St Johnstone are a weird team. They have not conceded a lot of goals when you look around the league and compare. They have conceded less than 4th in the table Motherwell.

They just have no creativity and no goalscorer.

They also lost 2 of their better players in Kerr and McCann and really didn't replace or replace them with similar quality. They are organised and hard to breakdown. We seen it at Ibrox, they were shit but resolute. We have to hope they are organised and ready and Celtic are as bad as they were tonight.

Aye I’m sure Sean Rooney, MFOH, Liam Craig, Jamie Mccart, liam Gordon and Stevie May will
all be bursting a gut to beat their hero’s and effectively end their title challenge
The majority of players in Scotland will support us or them it really won’t change the way they play. Especially not in a team like St Johnstone where they could lose their jobs very soon if they go down.

Also don’t think that list is very accurate btw

They've been poor but they've got to see this as a scalp and a kick-start to their season. The scum are dugmeat, if St J lost a few players and resulting in a St Mirren scenario and doing the basics right, Celtic wouldn't break through them either.

Let’s see if they can handle the pressure of having to win on a ploughed field against a team who are desperate for points without the Japanese eye.

We end up making it look easy when they came to Ibrox recently but before we scored I thought SJ looked decent defensively.

If cel’ic don’t score early they could drop a couple more points. If they’re without Kyogo and Jota there’s every possibility. Watched the last 20 mins of their game tonight and SM were camped in their own 18 but cel’ic had what looked like underage defenders on the edge of the box with no idea what to do with it.

Laughable how poor their squad is.

They can’t score, so will probably go down. I think they will lose an early goal on Sunday - but I’m a pessimist.

B

Yet the team they played tonight their manager was at their game on Sunday with his kids draped in Celtic gear.

The reality is most players in the country will have leanings for us or them.
Teams n Scotland will be full of fans of us and the scum. If they're playing the team they hate they want to stuff them, if they are playing the team they support they will burst a gut to get noticed.

Just my opinion but I believe only the sheep don't put as much effort in against the scum, probably due to their fans not going mental so much as they do against us.

Remember the Scottish media were saying Davidson for manager of the year last season… no wonder Gerrard fùcked off at the first opportunity…
The football in every aspect could be so much better in this cesspit of a country, it’s staring everyone right in the face, but as long as the Tim’s get every chance available, it’s fùcked…. Imagine having a season of toe to toe proper football, of course mistakes would happen, but everyone would just get on with it … Obviously I’ve had a few beers and I’m talking pish lol…

Easily the worst side I’ve seen for a good while.

They are absolutely awful.
They are. They also have a great chance of taking points off the nonces.

I said 2 weeks ago the filth will drop points before the 2nd. I genuinely believe St Johnstone will take something on Boxing Day. The filth were awful tonight against a team full of youths.

Really don't see them staying up.. absolutely allergic to scoring goals - 9 goals total this season? Not out of the question that Dundee or Ross County fall to bits, but StJ would have to make some good moves in January to help themselves.

Scoring goals is St Johnstone’s problem.
Creating anything is STJs problem.

Scoring goals is a subsequent problem that they cant even start to fix without the former.

Its been that way for a long, long time and you look at the players they have, really there are no solutions to be found there. Really poor signings (on the rare occasion they make them).

They are dreadful.

Beaten at home to Ross County tonight, are they as bad to expect taking points off them on Sunday or am I just clutching at straws here? Personally can't see it, but in no way did I expect St Mirren to take something tonight. Would absolutely be superb but if we get our 3 points on Sunday and they drop again.

Just like Celtic, they are struggling to score goals.

2 well matched sides.

Back