Match Thread St Johnstone v Rangers - 12:15 Sunday - BT Sports

Comfortable 2 goal cushion now. Loving this now - Sutton having to commentate on a rampant Rangers celtic half with Killie leading at thr Chamber of Secrets flashing up. He's hurting

I'm not sure if the data backs it up but there's a generally unchallenged assertion that you're quite likely to drop points after a midweek European game. If that's true, then we're doing very well.
It’s not the dropping of points that’ll be so factual but, there is no doubt the performances dip.

I'm not sure if the data backs it up but there's a generally unchallenged assertion that you're quite likely to drop points after a midweek European game. If that's true, then we're doing very well.
Hopefully the tramps falling into that bracket

Much better second half. Was always going to be a difficult away game. Some of the comments on here are just unbelievable. Makes me cringe honestly ffs

Do you honestly think games against St Joseph's tells us anything or are worth taking anything from? Same with Progres.
My point was that you can’t say you want to make a point and then say you have to ignore certain games to prove your point. Qualifying for the group stages was an immense achievement

Fair do’s... can’t be quick to criticise and slow to praise... Aribo’s been a lot better this half - more like it.

Back