MOTM Poll St Johnstone v Rangers - 12:30 Saturday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Huge test for this team, been so far off the pace and our dangerous players have been nowhere near it this season. Having said that, it's a worrying pattern how often we lose stupid goals from aimless punts up the park across Gerrards tenure.

Honestly - the midfield and attack are hopeless at breaking down defences at the moment. That in turn puts loads of pressure on the defence.

Well be doing well too get back into this given how we played the first 50 minutes.

We're more than capable though. Gaffer needs to change it though.

Stop fecking about, get a more attacking line up and shut them down at every turn this sitting off pish doesn’t work and we are lack lustre

How many times this season have we lost goals instantly from the restart. Malmo x4, St Johnstone, Dundee Utd just off the top of my head

Teams are content to see us play down the wings and pack the middle of the defence. We need to mix it up a bit. So what if a player like Aribo loses the ball when attacking them head on, eventually playing through the middle will pay off - because we’ll be keeping the defence guessing.

Bar the second half vs Celtic we haven’t turned up and tht good work will be undone if we don’t start winning away games.

Play them at their own game and fire a ball in behind and let Wright and Sakala run at them. See how they handle themselves then.

We look well off the pace in terms of spark. We will get a goal here to get us back in, I’m sure of it.

I’d get Arfield on, best we have timing effective off the ball runs from midfield and he’s someone that helps set the pace

That's been coming all day long. We look toothless today. Absolutely lacking cutting edge and desire the whole game so far. Really poor. We deserve to lose this all day long with this kind of performance. Something needs to change.

You wait 2 weeks after the internationals to be treated to this, players half arsed all over the pitch, get wright and sackala on

The blueprint to play against us is there for all to see

sit deep, commit as many fouls as possible and let us keep attacking down the flanks with zero effect. We are very very lightweight when the chips are down, no dig whatsoever

Back