Match Thread St Joseph's v Rangers - 16:55 Tuesday - Premier Sports

Should be 6 or 7.

It’s all about tempo. We struggled with that at times last year and we had far too many games where we either didn’t turn up for the first half or fell out of it in the second half.

Got to be moving the ball quickly from the first minute.
Expectation levels need to be quelled a bit.
First game, very warm, tempo might not be what we’re hoping for.
I’ll settle for one-nil, everything else a bonus.

Going to miss the 1st half an hour of this which is really annoying, i never miss any games but can't get out of work 0-4 Defoe hatrick

Many people said the same about Progres, I’d hope the players don’t have the same mentality and thankfully SG won’t let them. We can’t under estimate any teams at this level anymore.

Progres has understandably scarred a lot of people, but I’m over it.

This should be a regulation 4/5-0.

Pitch may have a big say on who and how we play later; people on here and in the press saying it is a ball dulling energy sapping slow surface and hopefully this won't be too detrimental to our style of play

2-0 to the famous, I was in the ''stadium'' on a day trip to Gibraltar 2 years ago it is an awful pitch it is very sticky and hard and not suited for good football.
Just need to get a win then destroy them at Ibrox

Was looking for a reason to not back -3 on the handicap but you have just given me that. If you have saved me money - thanks!

It looks like for this game at least - I remember UFA Being £7.49 last year so could be contractual with St Josephs, Im waiting for a response from the club

UFA was only so much though, because the club were doing UK broadcasting.

Unsure why this is £9.99 but it might be the new norm.

Started work at 8 today so that I could get away for this. Not one for mornings so I skipped breakfast and it's still not lunch yet. I'm so hungry.

We need to build a juggernaut's momentum, starting here, steer that into the league campaign and knock 7 shades of fk out of these SPFL teams. No fear!

Tonight there are fringe players looking to lay down a marker. We will absolutely destroy them.

7-0 Stewart FGS.

Tonight there are fringe players looking to lay down a marker. We will absolutely destroy them.

7-0 Stewart FGS.

A draw or 1 goal win with no injuries and I’ll be delighted .

We will beat them at Ibrox .

968.jpg.webp

All the best to any lucky Bears going to the match.
Hoping for a similar display as against Oxford.
Blue tinted 5-0 for me.
Let’s go Rangers!

Have RTV put the price up for a single game to £9.99?

If I wasn't going to the pub after work to watch, I'd have just went with Premier Sports for that price and got another game out of it.

£9.99 and I know money goes to the club, but it's not value for money then - no way is an RTV game worth that with the poor coverage / comms

First game, very warm, terrible pitch - if we can get a win by 2 I'll be happy, any more I'll be surprised

Last year I also bought alot of individual games for 6.99 but with the price increase I just bought a month rolling subscription. Much cheaper than I thought it was, only £17.25! Just watched the behind the scenes Oxford video and it was class. Can't believe I haven't done this before.

With so many games coming up to know for sure I can watch them all, in HD, without any cunty commentators, is brilliant. Plus like I said all the videos like the one I just watched plus the training ones etc look class.

So excited about this match! Cant wait to see us put a few goals past this team! Think Stewart and Defoe will be on the scoresheet...going for 4-0.

The warm weather won't affect us too much hopefully. Training in Portugal will have helped.

Gonna be edgy stuff for periods but ultimately it'll finish 0-3, come on Rangers!

Clean sheet and a Rangers win I’ll be happy.

Will go for 2-0.

Don’t enjoy these games with nothing to really gain and everything to lose.

Back