St Mirren Statement

Seen many St Mirren fans p*ssed off at their board for this statement, saying they are banning randoms from entering the stadium, they suspects it's a ploy to clear a certain section and make it available for the away fans again.

I have no love for St Mirren, want to make that clear incase it looks like im defending them. But it's absolutely the case that when the club need some PR, looking for fans to promote their community, travelling to away games etc it's always the same people in the pictures etc.

Then when the fans dare to have any sort of singing, banners, atmosphere etc the club hang them out to dry.

The exact same thing happens across Scottish football. They used pictures of fan displays to promote a game at Hampden. Except at the same time they banned both sets of fans from arranging any type of display. So there you go, use the fans when it suits, blank them and treat them with contempt when it suits.
Yes, but they weren't having any sort of singing, banners, or atmosphere though.

They were howking gobbers and coining ambulancemen and a bloke on a stretcher apparently with a blood clot on the brain who's now in an induced coma.

Here are five vomitories on the upper deck at Ibrox

JS33756360.jpg
Ok
:rolleyes:

Every day is a school day

"a passageway in an ancient Roman amphitheatre that connects an outside entrance to a tier of seats. an opening through which matter is ejected."

We don't have any ;)

Amphitheatre, so St Boo have an ancient Roman designed stadium.

Learning all the time. Isn't it just wonderful.

Yes, but they weren't having any sort of singing, banners, or atmosphere though.

They were howking gobbers and coining ambulancemen and a bloke on a stretcher apparently with a blood clot on the brain who's now in an induced coma.

Christ.

I get that, and the people doing that should of course be banned, obviously.

But there are plenty innocent fans who will be lumped together in this and the club will use it as a chance to remove a section of fans they don't want.

It's all about using single incidents to their advantage. Look at the idiot that spat on the priest, should all Orange parades be banned because of that? Of course not. Ban the guilty party, but don't use it as a stick to beat everyone else.

Seen many St Mirren fans p*ssed off at their board for this statement, saying they are banning randoms from entering the stadium, they suspects it's a ploy to clear a certain section and make it available for the away fans again.

100% this. It's obvious the St Mirren board are using it to their advantage and decent fans will be punished. I dont know what people think is so wrong about saying that.

Even though we played them just two weeks ago I honestly forgot they were in the same league as us. What's the point in Scottish football? Just have us and them play four times a year in May to decide who'll go into which Euro qualifier and be done with it.

Yep. Three leagues. Two with 20 teams playing each other home and away and one with two teams playing each other home and away 20 times.

On Saturday a Dundee Utd supporter suffered a serious head injury after the away crowd surged forward after United’s first goal. This is something we have warned our own support against on numerous occasions so hopefully this will make people realise how dangerous this can be
17 goals all season, most of them will have forgotten the warning by the next time they score

Remember their 'LSD' back in the day- used to go about giving it large but ran away the minute a finger was lifted. Fannies.

Grew up with most of the LSD, not even half them were St Mirren supporters, were only there for a fight. To be honest a good few nutters I would not have messed with, most are dead now to be honest, some from guns and knives :oops: the others just from drugs.

"a passageway in an ancient Roman amphitheatre that connects an outside entrance to a tier of seats. an opening through which matter is ejected."

We don't have any ;)

We do as that what the stairwells were called when I was a steward at Ibrox

I know some lads from Paisley who follow the club everywhere and been part of their North Bank group or whatever they are called. Always got the impression the club were desperate to get rid of them. Scottish football is dying and fans are being chased away.

Of course the person throwing stuff should be banned, but this will be used as a reason to punish a wider section of the support.

Tbf, anyone spitting at an unconscious supporter should be chased away.

Tbf, anyone spitting at an unconscious supporter should be chased away.
Of course and I’ve said that all along. I’m not defending that in any way. Even another poster had basically said the same thing as me. St Mirren want to use a group of fans when it suits, but will use any opportunity to punish them because deep down they want fans who sit on there hands and won’t protest when they ultimately get relegated.

We don't have any ;)

Any time I am in Paisley you literally cannot get moving for “ancient Roman amphitheatres”.

Back