Match Thread St Mirren v Rangers - 12:30 Sunday - Sky Sports

Clement needs to go through those players at half time and get them to come out all guns blazing in the 2nd half as the first half performance was awful.

Let’s be honest. If you were a neutral and watched Rangers for the first time and told them that they are still actually in a title race. Would you be believe that based on that first half performance? Absolutely piss poor pedestrian football. All this sh!t about every game being a cup final til the end of the season is absolute nonsense based on that first half.

I'm still waiting for us to bust a gut and have a serious go at winning all our games left, but it never happens. Our heads are already booking summer holidays.

Reverted back to form for 80% of these players after the new manager bounce. Very, very few are worth keeping, but how to get rid?

McCausland for Silva at HT as a minimum.
You do wonder why he persists with Silva he has been atrocious - got to admit I was excited signing him thinking a player worth that kind of money would do great in the SPL couldn’t have been more wrong he’s been an imposter 95% of the time.

On our knees & crippled with injury.
Manager alluded to injury and fitness being an issue that they can't address till close season.

Poor training pre Clement.

Sorry wont criticise until he has a full pre season as manager.

We know some on the park are done.

I get the disappointment but why omit the goals at Hearts game?
Is it different rules or something?
Because we are absolutely blowing it in the league.

But fair enough.

In the last 3 and a half matches, we have managed 2 goals from open play.

It doesn't make the overall picture better.

Sima - the guy that should have won the game in Dundee!!!!!!!
Aye Sima, the player with more goals than Matondo, Silva, Wright and Macausland have managed all season combined. The only other forward we had aside from Dessers who was capable of getting regular goals. Things might be better for us if he was still fit and available.

See all those saying it's not his players and he's getting the most out of them.

When Tavernier, Souttar, Lundstram possibly, Goldson, are still playing a large chunky of games next season, he'll not get much of a chance at anything beyond the Christmas period.

Well I think something has been said...probably deservedly so...and there has been push back...probably said after the Tims game.
They players take the majority of the blame for me but we have been a mess tactically for months without any style of play apart from punting it long.

Appalling start. Tav nearly gives away a goal in the first minute - again. If that's us going into a must win game then god help us. First 15 mins were dire. Butland has kept us in it although their keeper has had a couple too. Woeful efforts to stop the cross coming in for their goal - can't help thinking Ridvan would have been more in about them.
He wanted to play a meaningless friendly.

Well it’s HT at the Cup Final and we don’t do Cup Finals well.

Defence is a shambles. Our captain is rolling out another poor performance ably assisted by the other three around him and even our keeper has somewhat lost his polish. You can hardly blame him with whichever four gets dished up in front of him. If all of the four of them never played for Rangers again I wouldn’t lose any sleep.

We’re just not a very good team. We play little inspiring football and always look up to giving a goal away. Prove me wrong Cyriel.

We are so poor at the back and create next to nothing up frount even if we get through today it’s only a matter a time before we drop points again or get battered by them

Wonder if they still do half season tickets because we really don’t turn up after the new year and sick of watching this pish.

Back