Match Thread St Mirren v Rangers - 12:30 Sunday - Sky Sports

I know it was a weak free kick, but why does Silva give the player a little push when he must surely know it will be a free kick.

If the gaffer cant see Dessers needs hooked off then we have a serious issue, he is an absolute empty jersey up front against their defenders

I agree with the increased finances for the champions league. I don't think many of us realise just how important it is to win this title.
This will set us back years, even more so when that lot pay the settlement fees for their crimes and the shackles are off financially.

We could play for five hours and not score. Apart from the Og
How many chances have we had. This is more dropped points - guaranteed

The good thing is that St Mirren fancy their chances of winning so are not sitting back. It might just give us some opportunities if we are good enough

Ultimately all this can be traced to a board who continued to sanction extra contracts for players that should have been gone long ago and also allowing Beale to go mental in the Lidl transfer market.

I wonder that this current manager did to upset these players? You'd swear they're trying to get him sacked as they have with others. Massive changes required.

We gave a guy who ran down his contract a 4 year bumper deal when he realised his level was West Brom. That’s the level of management we have running our club
And Roofe, still considered a striker who might be able to fire us to the title in spite of almost three seasons of barely being able to feature.

It’s as if we are playing against 13 players. Shameful that st mirren have a higher workrate

its such a total dross squad. Macausland aint the answer either, if thats the bets our academy produces we shut it down.

I would have put Silva in the middle and subbed off Dessers. I get the feeling the managers blinded by him, he can do no wrong in his eyes.

Back