Match Thread St Mirren v Rangers - Wednesday 16th - Premier Sports

I like that team. Proper 6/8/10 midfield. Be interesting to see our shape.

Like Roofe and Itten up, would have been tempted to have both of them either side of Defoe to give Kent a rest.

Only surprise is to see Hagi not replacing Kent.
I would like Kent to do more for us this season & tonight would be a great night to reaffirm his class. They don't lose an awful lot of goals this mob, so I would like us to score first to settle us (I mean me) down...

Going for it. With only one out-and-out defensive mid starting I wonder if the full backs will be a bit more reserved.

Who’s on the bench?
EpYUs2KXYAgOZKF

Big game for our midfield 3. Good to see Aribo back starting, hopefully picks up his early season form.

Very strong team and bench. Get the job done early tonight Rangers.

I would like Kent to do more for us this season & tonight would be a great night to reaffirm his class. They don't lose an awful lot of goals this mob, so I would like us to score first to settle us (I mean me) down...

He started well, going through a quiet spell currently. Not sure how much of that might be down to overplaying. We have the squad depth for rotation and a rest could see him coming out of the blocks at Motherwell.

Indeed, I don’t think they’ll score. But they’ll be hard to break down.

3 of they games were against Aberdeen (x2) and away to Motherwell.
To be honest watched them on their TV station the other week and they looked woeful. But that's the famous last words as they say.

The ridiculous thing is, this is a game where you’d say “it’s a one off, go and win it” in any other country. In Scotland it’ll be “10 behind the ball and don’t lose”

St Mirren will probably feel they can bully that midfield but I think they’ll be chasing shadows. How times have changed - 3 years ago a wet night in Paisley would be ‘a game made for Docherty or McCrorie’.

Not sure about the midfield myself, but it's a long season and rotation is essential. Think Rangers to win and both teams to score looks interesting now.

Ill go against the grain and say that this midfied trio is the perfect one for playing against low block SPFL teams.

A number 10 in Aribo as the fourth man in attack, a number 8 in arfield who will be box to box and a number 6 in Zungu who can hoover up everything going the other way and break the lines with forward passes.

Could replace Zungu with any of Davis, Jack and Kamara and get much the same thing out of them, just feel Zungu is more likely than the rest to up the tempo and pass it forward.

Delighted to see Itten get another start.

It's a strong team but I must say I'm surprised to not see at least Kamara or Davis starting in what is an increasingly important game to the fortunes of our season.

I'm not overly concerned because it still oozes quality, just a little surprised.

Is this game available on RTV for holidaymakers? Sorry, I haven’t read the entire thread.

Is anyone having issues casting from the Premier Sport app. Everytime I hit the cast button it casts the Juve game but I've got our gaming playing on my phone.

if you pay by paypal from abroad can you only watch the match with the email you paid with? i usually dign in with another email but my paypal email is different.

Back