Statement from Gazza's management

I nearly jumped in the other day with silly comments but for a change I thought that I’d maybe wait and see what really happens instead of listening to some z list yahoo

Most of the info was already out there in the public domain.

Says it all that the usual suspects jumped in head first.

Gazza was messing about taking penalties with a kid before a Scottish Cup final, IIRC they had to send someone out to get him back into the dressing room. Maybe the 5-1 game against Hearts

He's a daftie. His style is to mess around, giving everyone around him a great time, especially kids. This is one of countless examples of him doing this. FFS, I think that other mob are so traumatized by the site of him again, it's triggered some deeply seated panic mode.
Exactly mate, my son was a match day mascot against Morton in the Coca cola Cup in August 1995 and had a great time on the park kicking about with Gazza, Hatley and McCoist. Gazza done something similar by tapping him on the back of the head and turning away as if to say it wasn't me, great day and plenty of memories. Even the Police commander told me to go right on to the edge of the pitch to get some better photos.

No need for an explanation.

Only the most bitter, reprehensible beggar would be offended by a wee boy being tripped up in jest on a football pitch but see nothing wrong with a wee boy being sexually assaulted by a fellow beggar.

For those who didn't see the tweet from that attention seeking, faux offended scum "actor", this is what he wrote.

Woke to this horrible video. Cringeworthy. Hurting a child for admiration, absolute scum of the earth. Any parent would have ran down and knocked him out. Poor kid thought his legend was being kind to him. Gazza you’re a self entitled horrible person who needs help #Rangers Class

It just didn't look good. I didn't think it looked funny and the wean never knew what happened.

But I accept it was innocent.

It can be both things i.e not look good but no malice intended or harm caused.
Exactly. No harm at all intended. The wee guy did seem hurt though as he landed right on the ball.

It’s the sort of stuff almost every parent does with their kid in the park.

I can’t actually believe some thought that was anything other than Gazza fooling around with the young lad.
You must be Walsh or Beaton mate. It was a cynical attempt to bring the lad down in a dangerous position. Not even a yellow card. :( Why no card? Because he was wearing a rangers top :(

It was really obvious this was Gazza fooling around with the kid. I was at the game, he was kicking the ball around with him for at least 8-10 mins in warm up. There’s too many woke dickheads these days that line up to be offended! Dry your eyes and geez peace…keep how your feeling to yourself nae one gives a toss.
This^

For those who didn't see the tweet from that attention seeking, faux offended scum "actor", this is what he wrote.

Woke to this horrible video. Cringeworthy. Hurting a child for admiration, absolute scum of the earth. Any parent would have ran down and knocked him out. Poor kid thought his legend was being kind to him. Gazza you’re a self entitled horrible person who needs help #Rangers Class
First thing he does when he wakes up is watches Rangers videos?

Where's the big man who said he'd be "doing a weekender" if it was his kid who was tripped up? A weekender in the Royal Infirmary ICU maybe B-D.

The “famous” actor must feel a bit daft now
He should feel ashamed and embarrassed for even tweeting what he did.... Rangers have got feck all to do with him but he has to search or get his bitter pals to send him stuff as soon as Rangers' name pops up, he thought it was an easy dig and to put Gazza and Rangers in a bad light.
"Woke up to it" my arse. Obsessed.

We have some true woken warriors infiltrating our midst, even on a platform like FF. We should have No time for them
Get them named and banned, they're dragging this place down, Imagine having to explain yourself about this, stop the world

Exactly mate, my son was a match day mascot against Morton in the Coca cola Cup in August 1995 and had a great time on the park kicking about with Gazza, Hatley and McCoist. Gazza done something similar by tapping him on the back of the head and turning away as if to say it wasn't me, great day and plenty of memories. Even the Police commander told me to go right on to the edge of the pitch to get some better photos.
McInnes played for Morton that day and we signed him mainly based on his performance against Gazza if I remember rightly. They had an Argentina type strip on, big away support just about filled the lower Broomloan.

We have some true woken warriors infiltrating our midst, even on a platform like FF. We should have No time for them

I have said this for yonks that we have lurkers and infiltrators on this forum, now it's time get them tae fuuk off here.

I won't hold my breath though.

Absolute travesty that folk jump on the bandwaggon to decry a lighthearted moment from Gazza.

It's his nature. For a laugh.

But as usual....turns into a shit show for the guy.
Today's society are wankers. I'm glad i grew up in the 70s, we had none of this shit

He got one thing right, but delivered it in the wrong way.

Gazza is Rangers class!

Anyway, given the ins and outs of Gazza he had his demons to contend with. He was a superb player, who i never thought i would see in a Rangers jersey. He was superb.

It's really sad to see him in that state, for his career as a fantastic footballer

This Capaldi would have suffered through our 9 in a row. It gave the Celtic fans who did an almighty chip on their shoulders (and no wonder!)

It makes me happy that his late childhood was action packed with Rangers glory, with virtually no trip ups.

Woke?? I can't see any sort of wokery being in play, just an actor I'd never heard of who "WOKE up to this horrible video", as if it was an image of shells killing innocents in Ukraine, rather than an ex-footballer carrying on with a lad he knows well.

Can’t remember if it was this thread, or the other one, but still laughing at that poster saying “you’re about as Italian as a tin of spaghetti hoops pal” about that Gianni Capaldi weirdo. Absolute first class patter. B-) . Anyway, always knew there was more to it and it wasn’t Gazza tripping a random child. Tims jumping on the bandwagon as usual.

Celtic fans dont have a soh nor can they recognise a bit of slapstick! Does anyone other than anti rangers, anti protestant, anti union hating bitter bigots would honestly believe Gazza was trying to hurt this kid?

Pity they dont show real outrage against their own Club and conveyor belt of sexual abusers?

You couldn't make it up. All of a sudden mentally challengeds are all for child welfare.

The interesting thing was, neither Dornan or Humza raised that or the heinously offensive imaginary flute.

It was really obvious this was Gazza fooling around with the kid. I was at the game, he was kicking the ball around with him for at least 8-10 mins in warm up. There’s too many woke dickheads these days that line up to be offended! Dry your eyes and geez peace…keep how your feeling to yourself nae one gives a toss.
Why anyone would take offence at that. For me it was Gazza larking around. Think a lot of people should be eating humble pie.

PUTS THE MATTER TO BED IMO

The agency that manages Paul Gascoigne has moved to clear up an apparent controversy surrounding the Rangers legend and the tripping of a kid at Ibrox.

A video emerged on social media showing Gazza invite a then unidentified youngster onto the pitch before playfully tripping him up in the stadium.

Rangers v Celtic - Ladbrokes Scottish Premiership
(Photo by Ian MacNicol/Getty Images)
This then led to much commentary on social media – mostly from bitter Septic supporters such as tinpot actor Gianni Capaldi – lambasting the troubled former Rangers star for the clip.

Some of the language used has been nothing short if an utter disgrace.

But now M&N Management have moved to dispel the pretty insidious coverage of the incident by revealing the boy is actually the son of Paul Gascoigne’s agent.​

The two are regularly playing practical jokes on each other and there was absolutely no harm done nor intended. The kid was even wearing a Gascoigne 8 jersey.

Please don't believe everything you read
1f499.svg
pic.twitter.com/p85e9NBB1U
— M&N Management (@mandnmanagement) March 28, 2022
Just to clarify
1f606.svg
1f499.svg
1f499.svg
1f499.svg
pic.twitter.com/4D2od867Sf
— M&N Management (@mandnmanagement) March 28, 2022
In the process of this entire nonsense online, there have been plenty who’ve done themselves a serious disservice and who should be thoroughly embarrassed by their conduct.

To let this entrenched bitterness discolour the return of Paul Gascoigne to Rangers, willing something out of context, says more about those who indulged in it than it ever will about the Ibrox legend.

The bitterness is streaming out of so many and they really need to ask themselves if picking on someone who clearly has had his issues reflects well on themselves.

Paul Gascoigne made headlines as the Rangers XI took on a World XI for all the right reasons when he scored in the match, which ended 3-2 to Luis Figo’s side.

In emotional scenes, players from both sides celebrated with Paul Gascoigne and manager Alex McLeish admitted after the game that Gazza was tearing up after being awarded MOTM.

wish I was on twitter to ask him about decades of CSA at Septic! Fkn knob!

It just didn't look good. I didn't think it looked funny and the wean never knew what happened.

But I accept it was innocent.

It can be both things i.e not look good but no malice intended or harm caused.

You ‘accept’
Oh, everyone will be so relieved that you have decided that it was nothing but a bit of fun.
Clearly you were originally of the opinion that Gazza had some sort of malicious intent?
Deary me…..

Back