Sterling always in midfield

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flying Dutchman

Find of the season, even if it was by chance was when Sterling was put into midfield.

He should be the 1st name in midfield on the team sheet, it's by far his best position.

If Davies is fit to be on the bench then he should be starting at LB tonight and Sterling in midfield in place of Lundstram or Lawrence.

Find of the season, even if it was by chance was when Sterling was put into midfield.

He should be the 1st name in midfield on the team sheet, it's by far his best position.

If Davies is fit to be on the bench then he should be starting at LB tonight and Sterling in midfield in place of Lundstram or Lawrence.
Totally agree

Ridvan is injured

Ex-Croatian International Borna Barisic clearly cant be trusted

Ben Davies and Leon King are so far out if the picture its scary

Sterling is the least bad option

As I said in the match thread, our available playing squad is a complete shambles. How Clement is expected to win the treble with this bunch is beyond me

Last edited:
Ridvan is injured

Ex-Croatian International Borna Barisic clearly cant be trusted

Ben Davies and Leon King are so far out if the picture its scary

Sterling is the least bad option

As I said in the match thread, our available playing squad is a complete shambles. How Clement is expected to win the treble with this bunch us beyond me
Yep. People questioning Clements starting 11 are bananas.

Absolutely no pace in midfield McCowan is a decent player for Dundee who loves to get forward I actually think he’s ready to go to a higher level once again

Davies isn’t a LB.

Everything surrounding team selection at the moment, is all very 'Damned if you and damned if you don't', to be honest.

See if Davies started at LB and ended up having to get hooked at HT because he looked like a fish out of water. The support would be angry he started, given his lack of game time. That's the issue Clement has, the squad has been riddled with injuries all season. Yet people still act surprised that the team selections aren't consistent.

Davies isn’t a LB.
Totally, but neither is Sterling. I don't rate Davies, but at least he's left footed.

My point is that we have nullified Sterling's strengths.

Physical in the tackle in midfield, link up play is good and at least he has a shot and is always looking to carry the ball forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back