Steven Fletcher to them agreed - Rhecord

He will give them a different option but honestly can’t see him playing more than 10 games a bit of a nothing signing

Not the worst signing but certianky not the best.

If the French fella leaves they will replace him with someone better than Steven 'prolific' Fletcher.

I like Wednesday, hes been the main striker this season but that's partly the reason why they've been pish.

He has the odd game where he plays really well but he does pick up injuries a fair bit

Strange one considering they’ve already got Edouard, Thumbheid, Bayo and Kilmala the last two they paid near £6m for.

Be funny if Edouard gets punted and this is his replacement. Lawwell must need a new heated driveway or something.

The most goals he’s scored in a season is 13. And the majority of his career was in the championship where they play about 50 games

He's not bad in the air and he has a good left peg. Watched him for a year at Burnley and he was decent but no world-beater.

Does this mean the guy they are after from West Ham has told them to do one, despite further talks with lennon

Goldson and Balogun are going to need to have pockets sewn into their shorts, as this c.unt is going to be spending a lot of time in them when we play these scumbags!!

I'm convinced Edouard will be away this window. They are collecting strikers like giros, and their previous purchases aren't proving prolific.

Griffiths is a waster.
Bayo is shite.
Edouard away.

Where will that leave them...?
Up shitt creek by the looks of it,delicious!!

I'm honestly not just saying this because it's them, but that is utterly underwhelming. I wasn't happy with the over the hill, used to be kind of good but is past it now signings when we used to do them, and I'd be raising an eyebrow at our recruitment team if this was Rangers.

Presumably he’s third choice after the Pole given the nick of Thumb. He could ruffle some feathers when he comes on but he’s far from guaranteed to offer goals in the way a fit Thumb does.

Bayo has been linked with st midden, I think this is his & the racist junkies replacement , be left with Eduardo kemmial (it however spell it) and fletcher. However if I am wrong and french Boyd is off then they must be worse off than some of us suspect

Doesn't make any sense.
Will be on huge wages, behind Edouard/Klimala/maybe even Griffiths.
Bayos going to Toulouse but still no need for 4 strikers.

Eddie is off trust me plus this is the start of the compensation claims watch this space
Are you clued up about their business or just guessing? The trust me part regarding French boydy suggests your not just guessing so what do you know?

Good finisher back in the day but can't say I'm overly concerned.
Wolves was the most prolific spell of his entire career. (22 goals in 62 games.)

I won't be shiting my trolleys at those figures.
On the other hand, he'll be the most expensive 34 year old player in Scottish football history in a year's time when celtc want £25m for him.

Back