Still Considering Skipping Tomorrow?

Stephen

I'll be there. Got to keep believing. Would hate to see 55 land and I had to sheepishly confess that I'd bailed on the first (or maybe third) bump in the road.

scottsmum

Yep was never in doubt, I support the team through the good and the bad and that's what I'm teaching my son too.

He was gutted on Wednesday to the point of asking if the windows could open to hurl stuff out! But when I asked if he wanted to miss tomorrow he looked at me as if I was stupid and said of course not, why would I?

Papac

Until it's over, I'm hopeful that things could change. It's a positive attitude over a negative one. Neither is more correct than the other, but I'd much rather listen to someone being optimistic without just cause than someone trying to make themselves feel better about at least being 'right' when things aren't good.

Paisleybear30

I’ll be there. Yes it’s about supporting the manager and players. But they come and go, overall I go to support the Rangers.

People have short memories, it wasn’t that long ago we were feeling fortunate to just have that option.
I remember reading about one of the polish ultra groups when I was out there and this was one of their big rules. The players and managers are not to be idolised as they are temporary, the club/team is what you were there to support. Not even allowed names on shirts or to take photos.

Est1872

I'll be there. Been through worse.

People throwing the toys out the pram are pathetic, to be honest. Spoilt brats.

I'm still gutted from midweek but you can't pick and choose when to apply your loyalty.

weetoonbear85

Surely if they where that loyal they’d already have a ticket for Saturday ?

Not everyone can afford season tickets or they may have work commitments that stops them from getting one or maybe they live too far away? Could have wagered my house on someone making a smart arse comment.

VelvetOrange

Feeling strangely positive again. Lots still to happen - Europe, Scottish Cup, Celtic will drop points ( but not this weekend).
When you take a doing, sometimes theres only one way to go. Cmon Rangers!

Treble Kings

I'll be there. Been through worse.

People throwing the toys out the pram are pathetic, to be honest. Spoilt brats.

I'm still gutted from midweek but you can't pick and choose when to apply your loyalty.

Aye, we're spoilt with so much f#cking success over the last 9 years, ffs..

WATP

Weather looks horrendous and I fear the game will be too. I actually can’t see us getting all 3 Pts now, I think their heads have gone and their arses are inside out!

WATP

Some spoilt wee lassies in our support. Hopefully these tantrums reduce the waiting times for folk waiting on season tickets coming up.
With performances like those from post winter break, there won’t be a waiting list very very quickly!

The_Degan

Not everyone can afford season tickets or they may have work commitments that stops them from getting one or maybe they live too far away? Could have wagered my house on someone making a smart arse comment.
How’s it a smart arsed comment ?? The points you raise are valid however you’re calling these guys loyal against season ticket holders strange .

Mr.Spock

Weather looks horrendous and I fear the game will be too. I actually can’t see us getting all 3 Pts now, I think their heads have gone and their arses are inside out!

I disagree,I think we'll see a positive reaction to the criticism they rightly deserved this week,I'm going for a 3-0 or better score.

SimonLeBon

I know the Ibrox atmosphere is mince most of the time, but today I think will be the worse in a long time.

I'll be there but can see it far enough, not up for it at all, Wednesday has put me on a complete downer.

Raffles

EasyJet have cancelled 234 flights today, and the weathers forecast to be worse tomorrow so I’m out.
RTV for me today

Laudrup's Right Foot

I’ll still be there. Never have “chucked it” although this feels very much like a chore game if truth be told

Even if the sheep were to miraculously win tomorrow, it wouldn’t even get me excited as I know we can’t put a run of games together

tottie beck

I was so dIsappointed on Wednesday I down graded my RTV sub from Unlimited to Standard the next morning. I’ll still watch the games this season but not live. Admittedly the decision was as much because of shit quality I get from RTV over here but nevertheless I don’t think I would have made the move if we were still in with a chance of winning the title.

I’ve honest not felt as sick since admin as I do right now that we’ve chucked the league away. I was convinced it was ours after the piggery

Est1872

Aye, we're spoilt with so much f#cking success over the last 9 years, ffs..

Spoilt in other aspects of their life. The type of people who have never been told no.

Uber staunch when things are going well, but thinking "I'll just give it a miss until next season" now it's gone to shit.

Arran Honey Pear

As I get older (now mid 50s) I love going to Ibrox more than ever - probably appreciating it the way you don’t when younger.
Like many of the darker days of the past our team need our support more than ever after bad results.

govantrueblue

Official Ticketer
I will be there as usual.
My routine wont change, scunnered with recent results/performances which in turn has left me feeling a tad empty.

That said, i will turn up, I only hope the players do the same.

Grahamwbear

I'll be there but can see it far enough.... like a mirror image of last season.
Only concillation I'll get a few beers with my 3Judges loyal before hand.

VMS

Official Ticketer
Will be there with daughter might even take my son aswell and get myself a ticket outside the ground imagine will be plenty available,this could be one of the most important games of The season moving forward,dread to think what not taking all 3 points would do to the team and fans alike.Hopinging and expecting a massive response after Wednesday nights calamity

change consent