Still proud of team

Yes disappointing tonight, now this team have no excuses about European games, we can now concentrate on the league and bring 55 home.

Have enjoyed the journey,we have travelled far it's always disappointing to not reach the next round but who would gave thought we would make the groups.

This European run has been better than expected and for the last group game to be a decider is unbelievable.

Concentrate on the league now, the future looks bright imo.
Couldn't agree more, the night is young for us and people are kidding themselves if they think it would be plain sailing. Absolutely convinced we'll be better for the experience andI expect us to kick on in the league, despite recent results now that distraction is gone.

Miles ahead of last year and I’d have taken that run at the start and whilst we could have done better in the two Spartak games, the players have given us some great moments WATP

Tonight didn’t kill us the 2 games against the Ruskies did
We should have at least taken 4 points from that mob who were there for the taking.
Still proud of the team, to start as early as we did in the first qualifier and still be in the hunt come December was remarkable considering where we were last season.
I think the silver lining is we can solely concentrate on league business now with no distractions.
Gerrard is a rookie manager and will make mistakes but he has done decent so far and given enough time he will get it right

We have really over achieved in Europe this season. We have been starved of big games for so long, this was a fantastic run.

Gerrard now has to get the team motivated for our bread and butter league games.

Let's push on now with a win on Sunday get ourselves in gear again.

Let's go.

Agree OP. We are going to have set backs but I truly believe we are on the right track.

Aye, good to see a bit of perspective. Can’t wipe away all the past mismanagement in one season.
With any luck Celtic fluking getting through might help in the league....need to put up a better showing against them tho.

Back