Strachan.

“Ah bit, de ye know who got man of the match? McGregor! And their defensive midfielder was the best player!”

“Ah bit, de ye know who got man of the mat........”

And so on.
That’ll be the defensive midfielder who scored the opening goal with an overhead kick from inside your 6 yard box? Not sure what your point is or how that somehow invalidates our 3rd win in 4 games against your team Strapon?

Not Expected Goals (NXG)
Compactedness (CPS)
Who One Man of the Match (WWMOTM)

Your new Celtic measurement statistics.
I love their new statistics.

"We dominated a 10 or 15 minute spell here and there and didn't score."
"You had periods of dominance and scored 2."

"So really you's were lucky and we should have won. Again"

Strachan also said to paraphrase “People are saying Ajer will leave, Edouard will leave and Christie will leave. They might not. They might sign new contracts.

Gordon Strachan - the King Canute of Celtic
And after this season, who would really give a fcuk if they did?

I just think he's a knob and he always wants to talk utter sh!te and try to be a wee bit edgy and confrontational to try and make it look like he knows stuff that others don't, even though he doesn't have the actual intelligence to do so with any originality, so comes across as an absolute prat all the time. One of these psuedo intellectual idiots that they seem to produce a la Pat Nevin.

But just read there that Charlie Nic was sitting there thinking that he's after the celtic dof role and thats why he's behaving like "celtics mouthpiece".

Guess it's a possibility but he always sounds like that to me so...

He completely took over the show and made a lady's front bottom of himself. He kept interrupting and shouting over people so he could make some inane point which he managed to drag out forever.

Last week he claimed Celtic and Liverpool are struggling this season because there's no fans as these two teams have the best atmosphere's in Britain.

When the season kicked off there is not one of us who knew that this is the sort of content our 8 years of hurt had earned, dues paid and this content will be talked about FOREVER

That’ll be the defensive midfielder who scored the opening goal with an overhead kick from inside your 6 yard box? Not sure what your point is or how that somehow invalidates our 3rd win in 4 games against your team Strapon?

Aye, our defensive midfielder who not only scored an overhead kick but was also skipping past three of their players on the edge of their own box and almost creating a goal in the latter stages of the match.

He is normally quite calm and sarcastic. He was genuinely rattled here. It was cringeworthy, obviously on the defensive as his son is assistant and is clearly not very good!
He’s lost it! I think he went on the defensive as anyone could see Rangers didn’t get out of second gear, that should have been 4/5. We just let them pass it amount themselves the second half. Hopefully his son is not out of a job

He’s lost it! I think he went on the defensive as anyone could see Rangers didn’t get out of second gear, that should have been 4/5. We just let them pass it amount themselves the second half. Hopefully his son is not out of a job

Shelley Kerr made that point perfectly last night when she asked John Collins which two players he thinks were responsible for Celtic's most passing combinations. The answer was Welsh and Ajer, their two central defenders.

Look at the size of him ffs. Isnt that much bugger than the glass barrier. Midget lady's front bottom

The thing is, Davis is not and never has been a defensive midfielder. He is a deep lying playmaker. Of course he breaks up attacks with his reading of the game but the way Strachan made it sound was as if Desailly was playing in front of our back 4 and having to nullify wave after wave.

Wow, our playmaker was man of the match! Tremendous insight.

He should never be invited on tv again he's clearly has a few mental issues which he needs help with.
Agreed Bro.
the only consisted in that Club is number of employees (past/Present) who need psychiatric help is unbelievable, Strachan, sniffiths, Lenny........etc etc.

We’re see It more often these days with some old players from the past.

Sad to see The effects of years of heading those old,wet, heavy leather balls.

Or he might just have had a wee nip before the game.
"A wee nip"?? I think he had the full f#ckin' bottle!!

Back