Strange marketing choice by JD Sports supporting celtc.

Did you buy Nike gear when Celtic were making money from them?

Rangers and Celtic have had the same people putting money in at differing times over the years . I think you are at it to be fair pretending to be Uber staunch for the sake of sounding good on a forum.
Gies piece. Just you keep pumping money into JD and the beasts.

I’m interested to know where.
If it's trainers then shops like offspring, size or hanon have an excellent choice.
If it's clothing then Lyle and Scott, Lacoste or North Face are on sale in hundreds of shops online

If it's trainers then shops like offspring, size or hanon have an excellent choice.
If it's clothing then Lyle and Scott, Lacoste or North Face are on sale in hundreds of shops online
JD’s parent company own Size?

Was in the Greenock one last week and could t see ANY Rangers gear, but the scum gear was on display right at the front of the shop.
For some reason last Monday in their Irvine shop their window display which was previously covered with scum gear was changed not one of their stuff to be seen as passed, I don't know if this was a decision by the local manager as it is a blue area here but something has worried them to completely change the window display.

They don't own the other ones though
So online only and multiple retailers because their retail partner Tweeted in support of them? Why didn’t the super staunch boycott when the actual deal between them was announced as opposed to a daft Tweet?

I didn't say boycott them.You asked who else sold clothes
So online only and multiple retailers because their retail partner Tweeted in support of them? Why didn’t the super staunch boycott when the actual deal between them was announced as opposed to a daft Tweet?

Back