Strong Rumour (Now Confirmed) That Brenda Has Gone With FT Replacement To Be Appointed Immediately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great news for us, Rodgers has shown himself to be a level above scottish football. The players bought into him and hopefully theres a degree of uncertainty which can help us catch them/get closer to them.

Lennon being late for his own presser shows the levels of professionalism are already dropping.

Seems he couldn't get out of Parkhead quick enough the papers today blowing holes in the come now or we look at other candidates story Leicester now saying they were willing to wait till the end of the season.

Great news for us, Rodgers has shown himself to be a level above scottish football. The players bought into him and hopefully theres a degree of uncertainty which can help us catch them/get closer to them.

Lennon being late for his own presser shows the levels of professionalism are already dropping.

A level above???

A £60m wage bill for a team in a one horse race? Fu.ck off :))

He didn’t look a level above on the 29th of Dec! He looked void of any answers to Rangers dominance. He stood there grimacing as we ran them ragged.

It all happened so quickly - one out - one in - 48 hours tops -
I find it difficult to believe it wasn-'t planned & prepared for well in advance
Seems to me there's one too many coincidences involved in this whole event & 'tapping' up from at least one - if not aĺl parties - is a very real possibility

A level above???

A £60m wage bill for a team in a one horse race? Fu.ck off :))

Wage bill is a big factor of course -, but he did get a level of consistancy from the squad which I don't think many other managers get. I'm delighted that he's away

Great news for us, Rodgers has shown himself to be a level above scottish football. The players bought into him and hopefully theres a degree of uncertainty which can help us catch them/get closer to them.h

How many teams did he beat that they weren’t odds on to beat?

Also got the worst Champions League record of any manager of a
Scottish - I know - team. 83.33333% loss rate and a 1 for to 5 conceded goals ratio.

How many teams did he beat that they weren’t odds on to beat?

Also got the worst Champions League record of any manager of a
Scottish - I know - team. 83.33333% loss rate and a 1 for to 5 conceded goals ratio.

Wage bill that was higher than the other 4 of the top 5 teams in the league combined.

Wage bill is a big factor of course -, but he did get a level of consistancy from the squad which I don't think many other managers get. I'm delighted that he's away

A level of consistency against nobody in relative terms.

His first season was good regardless of budget, but he's only doing what you'd expect from him while the big boys were out of town.

He's left while his stock is relatively high and it could only really go down from here – as you can see his second season wasn't as good as his first and this season a step down again. Have you have seen a manager appear more desperate to sign for another club? There's a reason for that.

He was in the taxi before Leicester could finish saying 'Hello, is that Brenda?'.

It all happened so quickly - one out - one in - 48 hours tops -
I find it difficult to believe it wasn-'t planned & prepared for well in advance
Seems to me there's one too many coincidences involved in this whole event & 'tapping' up from at least one - if not aĺl parties - is a very real possibility

Given that Rodgers has taken nearly all of the mentally challenged backroom staff I'd say it's highly unlikely that this just happened over the course of a day or two. More likely been in the pipeline for a couple of weeks at least.

Ffs now all I can picture is that Bird who used to he a child genius and was on Antiques Road show, then got the chop! Boak

From this

3BEE444E00000578-4098090-image-m-11_1483823157711.jpg

To this

4997A79500000578-0-image-a-103_1519603464870.jpg

Whilst I knew they'd explode and it's hilarious to watch, I never thought it would go this mental.

I say this begrudgingly but this is a manager who brought them back to back trebles, and now they're referring to him having no legacy, and a traitor, and deserves no recognition from Celtic due to his treason. Considering the Brendan love in for the last 2 year you couldn't make it up.

I even seen a tweet of a picture of the helicopter at Leicester City with the caption "Hop on Brendan". These mentalists have gone from Brendan the Messiah to wishing his death in less than a day. It's terrifying/hilarious in equal measure.

Makes all the stupid dropped points we’ve had this season (like St Johnstone at home) all the more irritating. We could and should be way ahead at the top of the table by now.

I believe we can still win this title. But even if we don’t, the idea that we need to invest millions of pounds to compete with them has now been exposed as a myth.

They haven’t ran away with this title. We’re far from the finished article under Gerrard and yet we’re still in contention, albeit we’ll probably need to win the two remaining Old Firm league matches to keep our hopes alive.

I remember at the start of this season, no one gave us a hope of even mounting a title challenge. No one thought we’d reach the Europa League group stage either. But we’ve done both.

St johnstone was the most frustrating one out of all the points dropped this season, just looked like we didn't even want to be there when there should of been fire in their bellys to have a real go at the title.

I never really believed we had to spend tens of millions. Majority of the players in their first teams are existing players who Rodgers just improved, he is a good man manager i can't deny that which is what makes me think lennon wont get the same out of this group of players.

Agreed mate, think we would need to be pretty much flawless from now till the end of the season to be in with a chance.

Another decent summer window, we have a good squad now so really we should be looking at spending big on 2/3 players of real quality and i think next season could be looking good!

Last edited:
Rodgers raised the bar following the faltering Ronny Dildo. It can't be denied he improved genuine journeymen footballers (McGregor, Brown, Griffiths) but on the flip of that his eye for a player in the transfer market was diabolical.

To say we've been presented with an opportunity remains to be seen as it's still all in Celtic's hands but they have replaced a guy who's won 7 trophies on the bounce with a combustible personality so it's anyones guess as to how that dressing room will react to him.

Seems he couldn't get out of Parkhead quick enough the papers today blowing holes in the come now or we look at other candidates story Leicester now saying they were willing to wait till the end of the season.
A good career move for sure, Joining Leicester and leaving the odious Leicester Piggott's
lester-piggott.jpg

Some nonsense on here saying Lennon engineered his departure so he'd be available for ra poops.
Lennon's style is to be confrontational. He goes apeshit at Kamberi, Kamberi takes a lackadaisical approach to the abuse, which further enrages TLRB. Lennon goes over the top, Dempster has to get involved and Lennon abuses her because he's lost it. Sacked without compo.
Next day "Hi Peter, I've engineered my departure from Hibs. Has Brenda chucked it yet ?"
Unlikely scenario I think. Brenda's departure has been on the horizon for weeks and it suited Celtic that TLRB was available.
Can't see it being long term for TLRB.

Timmy universally trying to convice themselves that lennon is an upgrade on rodgers lol. The cherry picking of stats is tremendous.

Easily shut down with:

“Why the three month contract then?”

One of the boys who works for me in work today.

Me - So what’s that all about with Brendan?

Tim - He’s a prick....however, not a safer pair of hands than Neil Francis Lennon...

Me - But he lost an 8 point lead last time...

Tim - He left with 3 in a row...

Me - Why did he leave?

Tim - Emm, errr,....fall out...em...

:D

Tim - He’s a prick....however, not a safer pair of hands than Neil Francis Lennon...

Me - Why did he leave?

If we somehow turn it round and win the league, the tims will be all claiming "you only won it cos we were in disarray after losing Brenda"

As opposed to their last 7 titles, which were not won against anyone in disarray....

The story about Brenda being raging because Liewell refused to let Leicester speak sounds like utter crap from Liewell to keep the carpark clear. There’s no way they started speaking then it was done within a couple of hours. Pure spin and the hordes swallowed it and wish Brenda dead.

The story about Brenda being raging because Liewell refused to let Leicester speak sounds like utter crap from Liewell to keep the carpark clear. There’s no way they started speaking then it was done within a couple of hours. Pure spin and the hordes swallowed it and wish Brenda dead.

It’s exactly the same pish they churned out when Dembele left

Me - Why did he leave?

I asked the same yesterday to a guy l used to work with , why did Lennon leave last time ? Sectarianism, getting bullets and bombs in the post, he had just had enough. This guy is really well educated, reasonable in every way so l was quite amazed that was his response.

I still actually can’t remember what made him leave, always thought it was a fall out with Liewell

It’s exactly the same pish they churned out when Dembele left
Also Brenda’s complete silence points to him being gagged so he’s decided just to say absolutely nothing rather than some false niceties.

Brenda was as good as anything they’ll get, domestically anyway. I think his ego stopped him being defensive in Europe and let them get ripped apart.

We’ll see if Lemon can motivate his players or work with Brenda’s team. I hope the wheels come off and bounce past his mhanky lugs because it’ll finish him and a lot of them.

Amazing how the mask slips in times like this.

Heard Keevins meltdown earlier, Gerry Collins was inconsolable and now seeing McGowan and McConnell talking like spurned lovers on STV now.

Gerry Collins was brilliant kept insisting something must have happend between lawwell and Rodgers in the last 24hrs for Rodgers to leave even though they had a reporter on who said months ago Rodgers was going to Leicester

Sorry mate...this place is hoaching with the tramps. I couldn't resist reminding them all why they absolutely hate the cünt. More than us by the way!!

I know we have an infestation of Knewconian sewer rhats in here, but that really wasn't the best way to get it up them.

Let the thread fall off page one and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back