Subway Loyal

It’s a reoccurring topic at least 3/4 times a season, Sluggish games like yesterday always seems to be the one that kicks it back off again!

A bit weird if you ask me, you wouldn’t go to a concert or other sport and leave with 20/30 minutes still to go.

It’s a reoccurring topic at least 3/4 times a season, Sluggish games like yesterday always seems to be the one that kicks it back off again!

A bit weird if you ask me, you wouldn’t go to a concert or other sport and leave with 20/30 minutes still to go.
I don’t go to 50 concerts a year.

And actually, the concerts I do go to, I see people leaving before the encore all the time…

Best thing about this thread is the folk that leave early have probably been to Ibrox more than the people commenting
Do you leave away games early?

That reads like it's just for you - as someone who doesn't go to away games, is there a similar exodus at the 75th-90th minute?

Do you leave away games early?

That reads like it's just for you - as someone who doesn't go to away games, is there a similar exodus at the 75th-90th minute?
No, as previously said I left early for food, I was out all day hope that’s ok

Back when I were a lad in the good old days in Plantation, I’d sneak along to Ibrox for the last 20 minutes of Saturday afternoon games. That’s when the big doors were opened in the Enclosure and you could get in for free.

I was the AntiSubway Loyal.

The excitement of encountering the first fan that had obviously attended the match was great.

“What’s the score mister?”

Praying he would say nothing each. Seeing a late winner was the holy grail.

If that happened these days the poor wee guys wouldn’t get near the entrance for the hordes departing.

Best thing about this thread is the folk that leave early have probably been to Ibrox more than the people commenting

Mainly because they can't get a ticket for folk that only turn up out of habit & %^*& off up the road for food on 75 minutes because they've done their bit by turning up. Something that is never an issue for games that folk can be bothered with (Celtic, Leipzig, Dortmund).

I use an RSC. We travel from the North East of England. I always leave on full time, stroll over to the bus, find the nearest burger van, stand and eat at the side of the bus and get on the bus and I'm still one of the first on. That applies to weekend and midweek games.

Start scanning cards on the way out and if you don't scan out after 85 minutes for 75% of home games then you're stuck back on the season card waiting list for the following season.

That’s because a high percentage of their fanbase are travelling Asian tourists who bought their ticket as part of a Groupon deal.

Our fanbase, home or away, are in a different stratosphere to Man City’s in every way.
In theory then they would be the ones with less of a connection and more inclined to leave early??
I do think one of our fan bases greatest faults is we can’t in general be objective we either hate everything the club does or we do everting brilliant and everyone else should be lucky to be half as great as us

Without reading all the preceding posts remember that VAR can seriously affect the time a game finishes,not just at Ibrox,and can mean a missed connection for those staying to end.
It doesn't affect me and obviously the subway loyal will never change.
I know yesterday was not really affected,but give leeway to some of those at other times who may be affected.

Maybe people on here can help us with answers.

Do supporters buses genuinely tell people that if you aren't on the bus by a certain time, they'll leave without you, and how many people can confirm what time this is for their bus.
Our bus is 10 mins or 15 mins in extreme circumstances after full time or you’re left (adults only obviously).

I’m in BF1, leave in injury time most weeks so have to make my way round the full stadium to the bus park at the opposite side of Copland Road and the bus is majority full. Now I run most of the way back so I’d say near enough every person back on the bus before me has left before the 90 minute mark - but hardly any of them will ever admit it.

In theory then they would be the ones with less of a connection and more inclined to leave early??
I do think one of our fan bases greatest faults is we can’t in general be objective we either hate everything the club does or we do everting brilliant and everyone else should be lucky to be half as great as us
Tourists want to soak it in. I’ve been there. Grounds in England, Italy, Spain and the US.

Arrive early, hang around afterwards, just a bit more leisurely. If you’re at Ibrox for your 2000th time then I’d say you’re more likely to leave than someone on a day trip.

The comparison was vs Man City’s fanbase, nobody else’s. They play Champions League games with swathes of empty seats. I’d like to see their turnouts with no tourist or plastic fans (who used to support Chelsea or Arsenal when they were the trendy team)

Our bus is 10 mins or 15 mins in extreme circumstances after full time or you’re left (adults only obviously).

I’m in BF1, leave in injury time most weeks so have to make my way round the full stadium to the bus park at the opposite side of Copland Road and the bus is majority full. Now I run most of the way back so I’d say near enough every person back on the bus before me has left before the 90 minute mark - but hardly any of them will ever admit it.
Why don't you tell them to wait another 10-15 minutes?

Well seeing we are playing a bit better now all the poor me can’t get a season ticket for the bad early leavers are out in force

I stay the full game about 95% of the time but when people want to leave its up to them

Start confronting people instead of being a fucking sweetie wife on here :shh:

Without reading all the preceding posts remember that VAR can seriously affect the time a game finishes,not just at Ibrox,and can mean a missed connection for those staying to end.
It doesn't affect me and obviously the subway loyal will never change.
I know yesterday was not really affected,but give leeway to some of those at other times who may be affected.

If they start applying added time like they did in the World Cup, people could genuinely be missing 30+ minutes at the end of the game. It's mental.

Tourists want to soak it in. I’ve been there. Grounds in England, Italy, Spain and the US.

Arrive early, hang around afterwards, just a bit more leisurely. If you’re at Ibrox for your 2000th time then I’d say you’re more likely to leave than someone on a day trip.

The comparison was vs Man City’s fanbase, nobody else’s. They play Champions League games with swathes of empty seats. I’d like to see their turnouts with no tourist or plastic fans (who used to support Chelsea or Arsenal when they were the trendy team)
I get what your saying a bout Citys fan base but the poster asked about comparisons with other major teams so thats the one ive experienced,
I still think some of our fan base are blinkered and entitled though, the fact they (some) booed the team off in Beales first game at HT was a low for me, for what it’s worth I believe a lot of it is due to dynamics of our league (two big teams win at all costs)
getting back to leaving early I remember people used to say the Disaster was a major factor in it occurring but surely that’s not whats making the new generation do it

The club could contract the Chinese government to install some high-res AI facial recognition cameras to identify people leaving early, so MyGers points can be docked from them

I cannot stand it seeing people leaving so early. Does my head in big time. Leave at 75 mins and you’re missing roughly 3 full games of football worth of minutes a season (based on 19 home games a season) what if Rangers emailed you and said here is your ST for the year, oh but btw, you can’t attend 3 games this season.

You look around the stadium from about 70 mins and streams of people leaving. I just don’t get it, what’s the benefit? To get home that little bit earlier? If you’re on a bus you’re surely just sitting waiting on those who stayed until FT anyway?

Each to their own and all but I couldn’t do it.

Is that 10 or 15 mins from the actual finish time of the game
It was 5 o'clock on Saturday
The 2nd half never started untill ten past four

What if the game is crap and your freezing and wet , you’ve sat since 2:30 , you know we’ve won . I don’t think casually leaving at 89;mins is wrong

Always leave my seat 1 or two minutes minutes before full time as we are in row AA.

Sometimes the match ends and you are still on the stair well or I watch the rest on the TV in the concourse.

Hundreds will be watching the game on the screens at the end.

I get in before you? :))
I take the motor I get in hoose at 6ish.

I take the buses home like I did yesterday coz I went to the Louden before game I get in around hauf 7.

Next Sunday I'm goin to the Loudon again before game starts, fuuk knows when I'll get hame.

I stay to the end and clap the team off.

Back when I were a lad in the good old days in Plantation, I’d sneak along to Ibrox for the last 20 minutes of Saturday afternoon games. That’s when the big doors were opened in the Enclosure and you could get in for free.

I was the AntiSubway Loyal.

The excitement of encountering the first fan that had obviously attended the match was great.

“What’s the score mister?”

Praying he would say nothing each. Seeing a late winner was the holy grail.

If that happened these days the poor wee guys wouldn’t get near the entrance for the hordes departing.
Used to do the same when I was a lad. Stayed on PRW just round the corner from Plantation St where I was member of the BB’s.

And also went into the stadium when they opened up the big doors and hoping to see a goal. This was in the 60’s mind you, mobbed terraces, so sometimes had to perch onto one of the metal crush barriers in order to see the pitch.

That’s shocking from your bus mate.Up until a couple of months ago(our bus now parks by the back end of the Louden)I was almost always the last person back on our RSC bus due to my seat being the very back row of the Copland rear and the bus being parked away down Helen St.I’d be raging if they just took off and didn’t wait for me.

Mainly because they can't get a ticket for folk that only turn up out of habit & %^*& off up the road for food on 75 minutes because they've done their bit by turning up. Something that is never an issue for games that folk can be bothered with (Celtic, Leipzig, Dortmund).

I use an RSC. We travel from the North East of England. I always leave on full time, stroll over to the bus, find the nearest burger van, stand and eat at the side of the bus and get on the bus and I'm still one of the first on. That applies to weekend and midweek games.

Start scanning cards on the way out and if you don't scan out after 85 minutes for 75% of home games then you're stuck back on the season card waiting list for the following season.
Your bus leaves an hour after the final whistle if it’s the one from Hexham way. And if so many members leave at HT so I’d probably avoid taking the high ground here because I left at 80 minutes

There must be someone reading this thread that leaves between that 70-75 minute range religiously. Own up and tell us all why you do it. Make no mistake you stay far later when we play the vermin and on European nights when things are going well. I'd love these gloryhunters to be weeded out. Supporters my arse.

Back