Subway Loyal

Here's a suggestion fuq you and let people make their own decisions re: when they leave a game. Just maybe people have got other things to do within a limited time period. Fact is they've paid for their seats, their decision when they leave the game.

Aye just maybe 30,000 people have better things to do in that precious 15 minutes.

Weird that we easily have the biggest percentage of a football crowd anywhere in the UK that has urgent business in the last 15 minutes of a football match.
It doesn't even matter what day or time that happens to be either.

Aye just maybe 30,000 people have better things to do in that precious 15 minutes.

Weird that we easily have the biggest percentage of a football crowd anywhere in the UK that has urgent business in the last 15 minutes of a football match.
It doesn't even matter what day or time that happens to be either.

It does if we happen to be 2-1 up against celtic going in to the last 5 minutes, hardly a soul has urgent business to attend to that day.

A lot of the fans leaving early must be getting told to do this by their busses. We leave the SJ rear at full-time and by the time we are walk past the Loudon on route to the SEC the buses are leaving. No way they all held off until the end
That’s my experience. Got a bus to a few games a few year ago but had to stop for fear of square going the old boy who ran it, as he was constantly a sniping about us being late, despite us leaving right on the final whistle.
He’s obviously been doing the bus for years, but I’m not paying what I do for a season ticket to miss 10% of the game just so he could be home early.

Our support of the team is absolutely abysmal. We go 2-1 up today and for thousands of our "supporters" that's their cue to leave. Whadthafuq?
Heading off to the boozer or the something loyal bus.
It's embarrassing. Christ knows what the players think. I wish they would save themselves all the inconvenience and stay in the house/pub or wherever it is that they'd rather be.

Fuq everyone who left after we went 2-1 up at 70+ mins. It drives me insane. Don't they realize the influence it has on the game? Teams love our empty stadium when we think the games done. Fuq the others who left after 3 mins injury time was announced, what are they saving 3 minutes for? Ibrox has the best transport facilities in the UK, subway, buses, trains, a nearby motorway, everyone in Scotland can be back home in 2 hours max. We have fans from Ulster and England who don't get home til all hours. Stay and back the team.:mad:
You should change the title to supporters bus loyal with the amount of supporters buses pulling away 5 mins after the whistle

I was at a league one game today - 95% of fans stayed until the end.

Alcohol and the lack of ability to wait a short time for the next drink is the cause at Ibrox.
Not that I think you're necessarily massively wrong, why aren't League One fans similarly affected by alcoholism, or is it just that it's harder to notice one of them sneaking out in a crowd of 100?

It’s funny, my Dad always stayed to 90 mins and (at the time) he was the biggest alky I knew. He always said “the bus isn’t leaving until we all get back so just stay”.

Not that I think you're necessarily massively wrong, why aren't League One fans similarly affected by alcoholism, or is it just that it's harder to notice one of them sneaking out in a crowd of 100?
7,000 plus at the Abbey stadium today - plenty of drinkers - but most lasted 90 whole minutes.

I’ll be honest, I left the St Johnstone game 5 mins early because I was going out and wanted to get to the pub, today I was the last person out my row. I got to cowcaddens at the same time (about 17.20). It literally makes no difference what time you leave some times.
Don't care what anyone says. It's a disrespect to the club. More interested in catching a quick trip home than supporting Rangers

It really has gotten worse! Must have been a mere few thousand left in the stadium come the final whistle today :oops:

The subway loyal should be deducted Mygers points for every minute before the final whistle that they leave.
In fact maybe they should deduct points for late arrivals as well.

There we're people leaving as our new signing was coming on the pitch.

Madness.
Same last week against St J at home, a Dad and his teenage son left about 30 seconds after Hagi came on.
Not seen this boy play in 12 months and they f.uck off up the road.
Mibbe it's me.

Fuq everyone who left after we went 2-1 up at 70+ mins. It drives me insane. Don't they realize the influence it has on the game? Teams love our empty stadium when we think the games done. Fuq the others who left after 3 mins injury time was announced, what are they saving 3 minutes for? Ibrox has the best transport facilities in the UK, subway, buses, trains, a nearby motorway, everyone in Scotland can be back home in 2 hours max. We have fans from Ulster and England who don't get home til all hours. Stay and back the team.:mad:
I don't understand it, especially a Saturday game. What's the rush ?
Having said that folk have paid their money it's their choice

Same last week against St J at home, a Dad and his teenage son left about 30 seconds after Hagi came on.
Not seen this boy play in 12 months and they f.uck off up the road.
Mibbe it's me.

It's mental to me.

I always use the Edu game against that mob as an example, if I left early and missed the euphoria that day it would kill me

This subject will never answered.

Personally I'm in the 90+ minutes category, but as much as I may shake my head at those going for the exits at 80 minutes, that's their choice, whatever the reason.

Don't get me wrong, I find it frustrating to see loads of fans leaving before time and I can only guess as to what the players think about it, but each to their own.

We'll never agree and that's it.

It is what it is. It’s not going to change. People pay their money to go and watch and they can leave when they want. I wish people would stay until the end but it’s always been the same as long as I can remember.

The early leaving at Ibrox is beyond farcical.

It's both pathetic and embarrassing in equal measure.

These people turn up, contribute absolutely nothing to the atmosphere, never lift the team and then start fucking off from 70 mins onwards. And, as we know, some from half time ffs !!

The state of stadium at full time us utterly embarrassing.

Our new players in particular must be absolutely bemused by it.

NO other home support in football leaves early like us.

I wish Beale would call it out.

I’ve said this before and made myself unpopular with a few: the only buses that have any real form of excuse for needing to get away ASAP are the NI buses needing to head for the boat. And with the boat times today, the pressure was off. I saw the final whistle and power walked from CF4 to Helen St and our bus pulled out after 5.15 with no fuss.

Still 30mins before getting home here. I hope the pints or whatever it is are worth it to anyone, it’s not my idea and nobody is put under any undue pressure on the buses I go on that have travel deadlines to make. Other bus convenors must have to be home before their dinner gets fed to the dog or they’re on a promise?

Back