Summer Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your forgetting one key thing Davie Mac...
If the player has his mind set on Beast FC.
Hibs have got to take what they can get. This window is the last cash in option.
He leaves for free next year and how would they afford the likes of Allen otherwise?
Player calls the shots when he's mhanky thru and thru and the Mockits come calling.

Like when Scott Allen wanted to come to rangers?

Players don't always have the upper hand.

If Hibs are offered £3m from a team down south I would be very surprised if they accepted £1m from Celtic.

Your forgetting one key thing Davie Mac...
If the player has his mind set on Beast FC.
Hibs have got to take what they can get. This window is the last cash in option.
He leaves for free next year and how would they afford the likes of Allen otherwise?
Player calls the shots when he's mhanky thru and thru and the Mockits come calling.

I hope Hibs end up the same way Dundee Utd did when they sold all their best young players to the scum.

Flanagan can play in either full back role, decent player. Far better than Hodson or Halliday as a back up. He went to Bolton on 31st Jan and started 10 championship games for them. To put that into perspective for another loan player who moved in early January, Sean Goss started 10 leagues games for us.
As a Bosman signing Flanagan is a no brainer

Contrary to what transfermarket says he his Liverpool deal doesn't end until next summer.

Keep an eye on the ménage à trois between these 3 clubs.
Bain, Dundee to Celtic
Allen, Celtic, Dundee, Hibs.
Caulker to Dundee (Celtic helped put him there and have options on him)
Murray, Hibs to Dundee
McGinn, Hibs to Celtic with Allen part of the deal.

There was a cosy little shuffling of the deck chairs taking place between these three clubs.

Like when Scott Allen wanted to come to rangers?

Players don't always have the upper hand.

If Hibs are offered £3m from a team down south I would be very surprised if they accepted £1m from Celtic.
Then the player goes nowhere and Hibs get feck all plus can't afford Allen.

Bain, Dundee to Celtic
Murray, Hibs to Dundee

There was a cosy little shuffling of the deck chairs taking place between these three clubs.
I dont think McCann would be involved in anything untoward.

Not saying theres an issue, I'm saying wheels were set in motion on certain deals a while back.

I must be missing something mate as I’m not
getting your point...

Like Keita who signed for Liverpool last year but will join this summer or like Murphy who joined on loan with a permanent deal being agreed at the end of season?

Bain, Dundee to Celtic
Murray, Hibs to Dundee

Isnt Bain already signed for them?

Flannagan will be on about 20k + a week doubt he would be coming as a squad player.

If he can get back to full fitness and play regularly he could be a decent asset.

He's a workhorse full back who likes to get stuck in (no pun intended btw) and he can be quite versatile. I know he's had off field issues but if we can get him back to his form like when he broke through at Liverpool I think he could be our best full back possibly. I have to word caution it's a big if I may add.

7ce5e69a12.png

Andy Naylor getting a hold of "our central defender" at the airport. Sounds like Goldson's on his way up?

McGinn to Celtic for £1m ?
If an English club offers £3m for McGinn, and Hibs offer McGinn 500k to sign for English club, he'll follow the money. Professional players are only interested in money.

If he can get back to full fitness and play regularly he could be a decent asset.

He's a workhorse full back who likes to get stuck in (no pun intended btw) and he can be quite versatile. I know he's had off field issues but if we can get him back to his form when he broke through at Liverpool I think he could be our best full back possibly.
He would be the best in Scotland if he could recover the form that got him into the England squad.

Bain, Dundee to Celtic
Murray, Hibs to Dundee

I agree, the whole deadline day scramble to get the bheasts a keeper was always going to have a payoff for them

I wouldn't want Mcginn near our team if I'm honest, the bheasts are welcome to him

Anyone heard anything about us signing Jordan Rhodes? Noticed an article on the Belfast Telegraph linking us to him.

Apologies if it's already been mentioned earlier in this thread.

Flanagan certainly wasn't shite when broke through at Liverpool. Ravished with injuries for near on two years, haven't a clue what he's like now?

Defensively he was solid, had a bit of pace, bite and got up the right and left.

We had some calling for Naismith of Ross County.

There's no chance McGinn is going for £1m plus Allan. They could make three times that down south and probably get a better youth player on loan.

Hibs are getting him back on loan for year as part of the deal.

McGinn that is. Not Allan.

Anyone heard anything about us signing Jordan Rhodes? Noticed an article on the Belfast Telegraph linking us to him.

Apologies if it's already been mentioned earlier in this thread.

It has been mentioned on here. It would take a lot of money to bring him to us.

Flanagan certainly wasn't shite when broke through at Liverpool. Ravished with injuries for near on two years, haven't a clue what he's like now?

Defensively he was solid, had a bit of pace, bite and got up the right and left.

We had some calling for Naismith of Ross County.
And a convicted woman beater. No thanks.

It has been mentioned on here. It would take a lot of money to bring him to us.

It sure would and probably not very likely.

Should have known it would have already been discussed but anything is better than debating John McGinn and Scott fucking Allan.

Bain, Dundee to Celtic
Murray, Hibs to Dundee

They all have one thing in common, they're all C#NTS! :D

If Flannigan doesn’t have personal problems and hasn’t had a dip in form he costs in the region of 15m and we ain’t talking about him.

It’s a gamble but if anyone can get him going it’s is ex Captain IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back