Summer Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love nothing more to have no idea who we sign then just hear about it when Rangers announce it but it just doesn't work that way anymore.

When i was 15 i was on holiday in Turkey and i just kept going to the paper stall each day to find out we had signed Numan, Gio etc and it was brilliant.
You’re right don’t get me wrong when I was doing my paper round when I was under 16 (10 years ago) I loved reading all the transfer news.

These days sitting on here hearing about something potentially happening because we know at the early stage it seems to drag on and when things don’t happen as quickly as people expect, it gets a bit frustrating and shite rumours flying about everywhere.

he said

To sum it all up... if what lies in store for us was a song, it’d be a cross between Rock ‘N’ Roll Star, This Is The One and The Billy Boys.

We’re about to get our swagger back, and I can’t fucking wait.

As You Were

Was that in relation to transfers or off the field stuff?

its still May, Stevie G takes over on Friday - June will be the defining month for the transfers i hope.

Yeah it's difficult while we're all craving transfer news, but we need to keep reminding ourselves that we've already signed 3 new players more than a week before the transfer window has even opened.

It's all good in the hood.

Far from it mate, i just think he’s sick of the hassle and concentrating on his blog.

He could come back with a different name. With everybody knowing he was an "ITK" nobody was interested in his actual opinion. Anybody asking about his "opinion" was really trying to glean some information from him.

Sadly thats how it will always be for "ITK" folk.

Give the ITK guys a break men! Maybe we (Rangers) ain’t continuing any negotiations or initial talk with players, clubs and agents until Stevie G is in and had a few days to settle. We have some useful posters on here that keep us informed of any ongoings whenever they are told - I’m sure we’ll be hearing from them in the coming weeks. Keep up the good work!

To those saying they wouldn’t touch Terry or Flanagan because they’re ‘not nice oeople’. Have you watched us recently?

I wouldn’t take JT due to his age, but we do desperately need some right horrible bastards in that team.

He could come back with a different name. With everybody knowing he was an "ITK" nobody was interested in his actual opinion. Anybody asking about his "opinion" was really trying to glean some information from him.

Sadly thats how it will always be for "ITK" folk.
As soon as the first rumoured interest were to be posted by him under a different username, the usual culprits would be slating him for only have a couple of posts, being a tim etc.

He hasn’t had his wings clipped he just can’t be annoyed with the continued hassle he gets on here and it’s a real shame imo.

He does the blog and the four lads twitter so anything that he breaks will be on there from now on.

I know that mate, was just tongue in cheek heard some one on hear suggest that earlier.

But it’s still not the same without his posts lol.

He hasn’t had his wings clipped he just can’t be annoyed with the continued hassle he gets on here and it’s a real shame imo.

He does the blog and the four lads twitter so anything that he breaks will be on there from now on.

@ID10 was getting hassle from as long as I can remember but there was always more praise. I don’t believe that all of a sudden he has just had enough.

My younger brother stays in liverpool and is a season ticket holder at anfield just txt me saying we should expect to see harry wilson and ben woodburn sign on a years loan in the next week or two . Not sure if theres any truth in it but thought id pass the rumour on

Believe it mate because it’s the truth he had enough of the hassle he has a blog and I guess will now keep it all for that.

Believe me mate it’s not the truth. I guess we will see with what comes out on 4lads but just my opinion but I don’t think we will get much exclusives in terms of transfers...

I guess time will tell...

Believe me mate it’s not the truth. I guess we will see with what comes out on 4lads but just my opinion but I don’t think we will get much exclusives in terms of transfers...

I guess time will tell...

I’m at a loss here because it came from the man himself so what are you getting at?

I’m getting at the fact that he stated that Skrtel and Wilson was just a case of dotting the i’s and crossing the t’s - which was quite clearly incorrect!

If he has said that he is not posting due to the fact of getting harassed then in my opinion I would say - that’s incorrect also!

There could be a number of reasons why he is no longer posting, I just don’t think that’s the correct one...

I may be wrong but like I said we will see what breaks on 4lads, if no transfer stories break maybe I am right, if they give us exclusive after exclusive then il gladly admit I got it wrong!

Sometimes the truth is bad for business!

;)

My younger brother stays in liverpool and is a season ticket holder at anfield just txt me saying we should expect to see harry wilson and ben woodburn sign on a years loan in the next week or two . Not sure if theres any truth in it but thought id pass the rumour on

Don't know too much about Woodburn but I really want us to get Wilson.

Few whispers that Windass told Gerrard he'd like to play EPL football if Cardiff meet our valuation.

Does 3.5m buy you more than 12 goals and 8 assists? Interesting anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back