Summer Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Skrtel has the potential to be the new Weiss,with cryptic teasing messages when in reality both of them are going nowhere fast as they're earning a shedload of cash elsewhere.

Brighton have 2 million pound bid rejected for paddy mcnair!

why dont we sign goldson and then straight for mcnair for their $hite playing hardball.

Honestly Terry is fucking done. No one who's watched him recently ( that's not a timposter) can say they want him at Ibrox with a straight face.

We have had nothing for over a week now on here, something must be around the corner:cool:
To be honest...while it’s shite we don’t have anything to get excited about it’s the way it should be.

I’d much rather hear about our signings the day they sign after having went under the radar.

I don’t think for a second that we’ve done nothing in the last week so hopefully a few shock signings to come.

To be honest...while it’s shite we don’t have anything to get excited about it’s the way it should be.

I’d much rather hear about our signings the day they sign after having went under the radar.

I don’t think for a second that we’ve done nothing in the last week so hopefully a few shock signings to come.
I would love nothing more to have no idea who we sign then just hear about it when Rangers announce it but it just doesn't work that way anymore.

When i was 15 i was on holiday in Turkey and i just kept going to the paper stall each day to find out we had signed Numan, Gio etc and it was brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back