Summer Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some folk get so touchy and offended on threads like this haha.

Id10 - thanks again for the snippets of info you share in good faith.

If we are interested in Leiva - what does it mean for Jack, McCrorie? On way out?
No offence mate but i wouldn't worry about that, if we signed Lucas it would be monumental and would be the best player in the spl by a mile.

We need better than Jack etc if we want to get a really great team again, i like Jack and he is a good player but we need better than what we have just now in every position more or less, that may not happen but its players like this we need badly.

I like the transfer rumours thread, highly entertaining and keeps us going through to the start of the season, even if the majority of the names thrown in are utter shite :D

Reckon we'll play Torres and Defoe as a partnership, or will we stick to the one upfront? Which leads us to the question of whether either will be happy with a place on the bench.

Reckon we'll play Torres and Defoe as a partnership, or will we stick to the one upfront? Which leads us to the question of whether either will be happy with a place on the bench.
I think Defoe up top with Benayoun just in behind

Do you think SG or GM would come here to make shit signings, not be backed etc

I’m extremely excited about the coming weeks

I have long since blogged that better times are coming, I truly believe that
If he could get one or two of these outstanding Liverpool youngsters, it would be massive. The likes of Wilson and Lewis are highly regarded. Wilson might be too close to the first team squad to make that one possible.

Reactions: cav
The following error occurred:
This member limits who may view their full profile.

ID10 messaged me earlier. Sorted now.

You could leave a message on his profile page in future asking him to PM you. That’s if it’s available ;)

Lucas would be a great signing. Not keen on Defoe. Skrtel, I'm not sure about and could see being a waste of money.

Also, I hope we are looking for some younger permanent signings and not just players in their 30's that Gerrard knows and loan signings of kids from Liverpool's youths.

Love this thread!

With our first competitive game coming in July I expect transfers to be done swiftly before then to allow them to get in, settle and learn the Stevie g way

We're going to be linked with every ex Liverpool player under the sun because of Gerrard and most will be nonsense.

That said if we by some small miracle manage to pull off Lucas that would be tremendous business. Might be the wrong side of 30 but is a top player.

Lucas would be a phenomenal signing but I struggle to see how we get it done, very doubtful but would be delighted to be proved wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back