Sun - BBC say Michael Stewart won't be back until it can ensure row over Rangers PR chief Traynor won't be repeated

How can they possibly allow him back when hes shown no contrition whatsoever, too busy posting videos of himself slapping a punchbag

Thing is he will get more time on BT sport spouting his shite ,more money and more chances to berate us as most of our away games are live on BT or sky.

It’s quite incredible that the press still aren’t criticising Stewart, who called a man on the wrong end of racist abuse a liar when evidence was in the ether from multiple sources.

Maybe he didn,t directly cause the attack on traynor bit he cranked up the heat on the man.he might not have fired the gun but he certainly held it.
If you read what I'm saying I agree. The true blames lies at the door of those who hire and give this bigot airtime.

My main objection to the whole incident was Stewart shouting 'where's the evidence?' about half a dozen times regarding racial abuse directed towards Morelos. This would be enough to see off any pundit in a right thinking society (England 2 days ago) however it has now completely disappeared from the agenda despite a charge being leveled at a yahoo fan (evidence).
The 'evidence' shrieking was he basis of my complaint to the bbc about him.
Its been acknowledged but I await an actual response.
Really not fussed about him digging out Traynor.

I would guess there is a fair chance his actions and the Fall out led to Traynor being assault.
Yes, but why was this bigot given airtime given everything that was going on and knowing where the conversation would go. He's a voice, one that has no issue spouting hate speech, why is he given the microphone? Bigger picture here.

He's done it once and a personal attack at that. The screaming for evidence adds to the fact that the clown lost the plot. He's a liability.

so they are bringing him back.i hope rangers go to town with them and tell them not to come back.

He should not be back at all at our National Broadcaster. Doing his victim blaming after our player recieved Racist abuse is not acceptable at all and he should be sweeping streets or emptying bins (no offence to street sweepers or bin emptiers intended) and not giving his bigoted and racist comments out to the nation.

He's done it once and a personal attack at that. The screaming for evidence adds to the fact that the clown lost the plot. He's a liability.

His actions are straight from the extreme Nationalist rule book.

If faced with a question that confuses you or you know you can't properly answer, change the subject, try to diss the person who is the spotlight, speak about something that happened about 10 years ago or scream over those also involved in said discussion and never ever apologise.

He wont apologise or back down because he is SNP clown who is always correct.
Therefore the BBC should do the honours and sack him.

Just sack the prick already, not like he's a fundamental cog of the machine or even a personality people would tune in for. Hundreds of other shite generic ex-pros could take his position. He has absolutely no tactical insight, experience of success or individual ideas, he's an idiot and a tool, just replace him with one of the many others that we unfortunately get stuck with for Scottish coverage.

He had a shit career so I bet he needs this gig, which is nice.

however it’s an absolute joke that he hasn’t yet been sacked. Absolute prick of a man

I complained to the BBC about that broadcast, got an email reply last week apologising for the delay and blaming the fact that 'they are currently handling a higher than normal volume of cases', I presume that they are waiting on the outcome of what happens with Michael Stewart getting back on the BBC before I hear back from them.

I'd be surprised if they don't have him back soon, he was following BBC Scotland's lead with his constant anti-Rangers stance on most issues, he just went too far this time with his personal attack on Traynor. This seems to be flagged up in any report about the issue, however his baiting of Morelos and asking for evidence of any racial abuse was in my opinion worse and formed the basis of my complaint.

MS shouldn't be back on air going by this. There is no way he can keep his rubbish biased bile inside him when given a platform

His actions are straight from the extreme Nationalist rule book.

If faced with a question that confuses you or you know you can't properly answer, change the subject, try to diss the person who is the spotlight, speak about something that happened about 10 years ago or scream over those also involved in said discussion and never ever apologise.
If you need an example of the above listen to Scum Cosgrove.

I complained to the BBC about that broadcast, got an email reply last week apologising for the delay and blaming the fact that 'they are currently handling a higher than normal volume of cases', I presume that they are waiting on the outcome of what happens with Michael Stewart getting back on the BBC before I hear back from them.

I'd be surprised if they don't have him back soon, he was following BBC Scotland's lead with his constant anti-Rangers stance on most issues, he just went too far this time with his personal attack on Traynor. This seems to be flagged up in any report about the issue, however his baiting of Morelos and asking for evidence of any racial abuse was in my opinion worse and formed the basis of my complaint.
My complaint was on the same basis as yours and I've had the same email in response. However I'm prepared to keep this going for as long as it takes to get him binned.
I also pointed the finger at the program producer as it's the producers task to keep the program on topic, acceptable & legal.

The fact that he thought he was being a smart arse by tweeting in Spanish after the BBC had apologised should mean his position is untenable.

Guy's a complete prick and let's his politics cloud his judgement of us.

Unfortunately for him he is one of those guys who lives in his own little imaginary world where he is the supreme ruler and none of his subjects have the right to question him and what he say’s goes or else they may be beheaded or something . The funny thing is that big eejit Thompson must believe it all as well because he never argues with him and as for the wee sterry gerry guy that looks like he’s just seen a ghost :oops: Well! unless it’s to see Rangers banging in the goals after a good win , I wouldn’t give the programme the time of day listening to anti-Ranger’s crap .

Unfortunately for him he is one of those guys who lives in his own little imaginary world where he is the supreme ruler and none of his subjects have the right to question him and what he say’s goes or else they may be beheaded or something . The funny thing is that big eejit Thompson must believe it all as well because he never argues with him and as for the wee sterry gerry guy that looks like he’s just seen a ghost :oops: Well! unless it’s to see Rangers banging in the goals after a good win , I wouldn’t give the programme the time of day listening to anti-Ranger’s crap .

Thompson is smart enough to know that there is no point in arguing with an idiot, it’s just a waste of breath and leaves you with a headache. He smiles benignly probably thinking the same as the rest of us and has retained his gig money.

Excellent work Monty.

BBC say Michael Stewart won’t be back until it can ensure row over Rangers PR chief Traynor won’t be repeated
  • Scott MacArthur
THE BBC have said Michael Stewart WON'T be back until they are certain the pundit's row over Rangers PR chief Jim Traynor won't be repeated.

The former Hearts and Hibs man has been off air for a fortnight after taking aim at Traynor on the Beeb's radio show Sportsound.

Stewart's BBC suspension is still ongoing's BBC suspension is still ongoing

Stewart's BBC suspension is still ongoingCredit: PA:press Association
He has also been absent from TV highlights show Sportscene in which he regularly features alongside host Jonathan Sutherland and Steven Thompson.

James McFadden replaced Stewart initially with Malky Mackay featuring on last night's episode following the weekend action.

SunSport revealed last week Stewart's Beeb suspension would be extended into this week.

But no return date has been set with the broadcaster determined to ensure there is no repeat of the furore.

He blasted Rangers PR chief Traynor during a Sportsound show

He blasted Rangers PR chief Traynor during a Sportsound showCredit: Willie Vass
A BBC spokesperson said: "Our editorial guidelines were not adhered to on Sportsound and we’re still in discussions to ensure there’s no repeat of that in future.

"While those discussions continue, Michael Stewart will not appear on any of our sports programmes."

great news then , there's no way the fcukin idiot will be able to do that . He'll see that as a back down or an apology which is not in his interest .Let's hope the next move will be to get rid of the other two fannies Thomson and Sutherland

Stewart is a self styled " Voice of Authority" type pundit, similar to Provan in his arrogance. In reality he is a cretin who couldn't even win a nomination for the snp, who are not renouned for quality candidates.

Back