Sun now running Morelos racism story

Ced_The_Ted

SICKENING

Rangers ace Alfredo Morelos targeted with vile racist abuse from Celtic fan as cops probe derby day video​

• 21:35, 21 Mar 2021
  • Updated: 21:37, 21 Mar 2021
RANGERS ace Alfredo Morelos has been targeted with vile racist abuse by a Celtic fan online following today's Old Firm derby.
The Gers forward scored his first goal against the Hoops after four seasons of playing in Scottish football.
Rangers star Alfredo Morelos
Rangers star Alfredo MorelosCredit: PA
The Colombian, 24, netted at the back stickfollowing a knockdown from Leon Balogun midway through the first half.
The striker's goal levelled the proceedings after Mohamed Elyounoussi headed the home side into an early lead in the game, which finished 1-1 in Glasgow's east end.
However, in a sick video posted on social media, Morelos has become the latest victim of yet another disgusting case of racial abuse.
The short clip, initially posted on Snapchat, shows the man filming himself directing a torrent of racial slurs towards the Gers hero - including calling him a “monkey”.

The striker nods home from close rangers
The striker nods home from close rangersCredit: Getty
The individual repeatedly uses the discriminatory language while watching Morelos celebrate breaking his Old Firm duck.
The clip sickeningly included an emoji of a monkey on the screen.
And Police Scotland have confirmed they have launched an investigation into the matter.
A cops spokesperson said: "An investigation is underway after Police Scotland received a number of complaints regarding an offensive social media post. Our enquiries are ongoing."

The clip emerged on Snapchat
The clip emerged on Snapchat
The sick individual repeatedly aimed racial slurs at Morelos
The sick individual repeatedly aimed racial slurs at Morelos
Rangers said they are aware of the footage and called for social media companies to help stamp out the abuse being aimed at their stars.
An Ibrox source told SunSport: "Our captain highlighted the ongoing targeting of footballers online.
"Now is the time for social media companies to act and eradicate faceless cowards making offensive comments like this."
Celtic and Show Racism the Red Card have also been contacted for comment.
Glen Kamara squaring up to Slavia Prague's Ondrej Kudela
Glen Kamara squaring up to Slavia Prague's Ondrej KudelaCredit: EPA
It comes just days after complaints of racism from Slavia Prague defender Ondrej Kudelatowards Light Blues midfielder Glen Kamara.
Kamara released a statement to say he was called 'a f***ing monkey' by Slavia Prague's Kudela during Thursday night's Europa League tie at Ibrox, a version of events which was backed up by his team-mate Bongani Zungu.
Kudela denied the allegations - claiming he said "you f***ing guy" when he was spotted covering his mouth and whispering something in Kamara's ear.
The Czech player also claimed he was punched by Kamara in the tunnel after the game.

People aren't gonna like this but what's the fkn point in approaching celtc? If we had some wee reprobate doing this, what the fck can the club do or say? As it is, see what happens when you get in early and report the tweet to his place of work, college and and plod. Nice of the sun to post it also, wonder if they got pulled for posting nothing images of nothing incidents involving rangers fans by getting tagged in said reprobates posts...

More crap from a mhank,I am not on any social media platforms but will ask a serious question of all those on here on such platforms can you HONESTLY you have NEVER stooped as low.
I use a desk top computer,have a PAYG phone,used for phoning and friends/family only texting before I am attacked for my comment.

Morons will always be morons, however, the Scottish press have played their part in ramping up the hatred against Rangers players, Alfredo in particular.
So have Celtic football club.

They have instilled an utter hatred ethos in players, staff and fans with their "pretend they bastards don't exist" stance.

This is now manifesting itself through their fans behaviour .

They are the most guilty part imo

So have Celtic football club.

They have instilled an utter hatred ethos in players, staff and fans with their "pretend they bastards don't exist" stance.

This is now manifesting itself through their fans behaviour .

They are the most guilty part imo

I genuinely believe that they think it’s acceptable to dehumanise people whose footballing allegiances ( and possibly politics ) don’t align with theirs.

Stupid wee fud has ruined his life, no sympathy for him, deserves everything he gets
I doubt he had ruined his life tbh.

Just look at the scumbag that abused Diouf? He was allowed back into the Piggery the following season and nothings been heard of him since.

As for this shit stink little parasite, he deserves a lesson... One he will never forget.

Do these eejits think they’ll get away with posting that crap?
This one is particularity dense on account of filming himself.

It’s about time jail terms were given to these halfwits.
That wee ginger twat wouldn’t last a night.

Last edited:
I knew there meltdown would be tremendous, but the last few weeks have been of biblical proportions, f*cking love it.

That's your education, travel, employment, relationship opportunities all potentially screwed for getting pissed and being a filthy little racist.

Will wake up with a sore head and if he gets the nick he'll wake up with a sore arse
Rancid little c*** deserves everything thats coming to him!!

Do these eejits think they’ll get away with post that crap?
This one is particularity dense on account of filming himself.

It’s about time jail terms were given to these halfwits.
That wee ginger twat wouldn’t last a night.
That thought had occurred, its a special kind of stupid to actually film yourself dishing out racist and sectarian abuse then posting it for the world to see.

That thought had occurred, its a special kind of stupid to actually film yourself dishing out racist and sectarian abuse then posting it for the world to see.
I'm a bit vague on social media but as I understand it he put it on Snapchat(?) and one of his acquaintances on there - a Tim called Nicole - took umbrage and tweeted it for all to see. Dare say she won't be getting a Xmas card from him. B-)

The wee shite should be sent to bed with no dinner and have his pocket money stopped for a month. Thats after he gets his c.unt kicked in of course

All of which should happen in the jail mate.

Lucky if he’s in his 20’s, if so, early 20’s. A slap on the wrist from the plod, a bit of bad publicity for a bit and losing a part time job if he’s still at college isn’t a worthy punishment for being such a fucking scumbag.

A few months locked up will deter him from repeating his actions and would send out a powerful message for all the other social media racists (I’ve seen at least 2 Facebook posts directing racism at our players from that lot).

I'm a bit vague on social media but as I understand it he put it on Snapchat(?) and one of his acquaintances on there - a Tim called Nicole - took umbrage and tweeted it for all to see. Dare say she won't be getting a Xmas card from him. B-)
I didn't ry get it myself as I very rarely do twitter, it really is the cesspit of the society of stupid but it was along those lines. If his college/work don't already know, their gonna have a wee bundle of awful publicity to sift through in the morning.

I didn't ry get it myself as I very rarely do twitter, it really is the cesspit of the society of stupid but it was along those lines. If his college/work don't already know, their gonna have a wee bundle of awful publicity to sift through in the morning.
Several people have already sent the video to the CEO of the company he works for

All of which should happen in the jail mate.

Lucky if he’s in his 20’s, if so, early 20’s. A slap on the wrist from the plod, a bit of bad publicity for a bit and losing a part time job if he’s still at college isn’t a worthy punishment for being such a fucking scumbag.

A few months locked up will deter him from repeating his actions and would send out a powerful message for all the other social media racists (I’ve seen at least 2 Facebook posts directing racism at our players from that lot).
I was just being flippant because he looks about 12. Wee shite has really fcuked himself up here. I suspect he was pissed so when he sobers up reality will hit home :)

Morons will always be morons, however, the Scottish press have played their part in ramping up the hatred against Rangers players, Alfredo in particular.
Absolutely

The portrayal of Alfie as the devil incarnate by the Scottish Media has undoubtedly led to incidents like this.

The voice clip a left by the wee scumball saying that he wasn't racist but its Morelos so he didn't care says it all.

A support who've got away with so much for so long.

More crap from a mhank,I am not on any social media platforms but will ask a serious question of all those on here on such platforms can you HONESTLY you have NEVER stooped as low.
I use a desk top computer,have a PAYG phone,used for phoning and friends/family only texting before I am attacked for my comment.
What a bizarre question. That guy in questions behaviour is fucking deplorable. So no I have honestly never behaved in such a way.

Last edited:
Back