Sun now running Morelos racism story

More crap from a mhank,I am not on any social media platforms but will ask a serious question of all those on here on such platforms can you HONESTLY you have NEVER stooped as low.
I use a desk top computer,have a PAYG phone,used for phoning and friends/family only texting before I am attacked for my comment.

No, I have never stopped as low. I’ve never racially abused anyone, never mind filmed myself shouting racist abuse at a screen and sending the video.

I’m amazed at the stupidity of some. It’s one thing being a vile racist and I bet he’s just a clueless wee tosser who’s no idea of what he speaks, that’s no excuse a racist is a racist! But to put it online with no thought to the ramifications! Stupid wee boy!

Are we surprised by their racism ??? It’s been evidently obvious since Mark Walters. It’s in the DNA. Anyone of colour that plays for Rangers is a target and nobody from the Scottish media have a called it out. for too long it’s been ignored. And yes before anyone says or thinks it’s, we have had our handful of morons too. But we have dealt with them.
The hatred towards our players and club in Scotland in 2021 is at fever pitch because we are back where we belong.

It’s beyond me how these social media sites continue to get away with not having validation and background checks.

Not a day goes by now without a high profile player being abused. Action needs to be taken now

Morons will always be morons, however, the Scottish press have played their part in ramping up the hatred against Rangers players, Alfredo in particular.
Exactly this. Alfie has been made into “fair game” by their disgraceful coverage of him. From the moment he started scoring you could say that it has been xenophobic, if you’re being charitable, but frankly it’s been racist.

They've painted him as sub-human and therefore a deserving target for whatever abuse the dregs of society want to throw at him. It’s honestly the worst coverage I can remember of any player (Diouf potentially came close... now, what do they have in common....).

Last edited:
I'm no Social media expert but the time has surely come that, if anyone wants to set up an account, they should be asked for a passport or driving license, and there should be a 24 hour delay in getting set up.

The companies have got to have a better awareness of who they are letting in.

If you try setting up an on-line bank account or government account, you have to go through a lot of checks, involving them posting a log-on to you before you can do anything.

More crap from a mhank,I am not on any social media platforms but will ask a serious question of all those on here on such platforms can you HONESTLY you have NEVER stooped as low.
I use a desk top computer,have a PAYG phone,used for phoning and friends/family only texting before I am attacked for my comment.
Yeah I can honestly say I have never stooped that low, and it's not as if it would be grandstanding either as it would never cross my mind to go that low as would be the same for the vast majority of people no matter what team you support or just any member of the public away from football allegencies.

The boy is a disgrace and I have no doubt will be sitting with the total fear today due to the reality kicking in of what he has done, the backlash he has been on the end of online, the implications for him and the fact that what he has done has hit national newspapers.

It will be the harshest of lessons for him thinking he can just get away with his scummy behaviour so will need to deal with the consequences of his actions.

I don’t have twitter but someone who has should send it to Sky Sports News. They’ve asked for incidents of online racism to be sent to them. They’re covering quite a bit of it this morning but obviously don’t have the Morelos incident.

Strange thing to say. Yes, I have never stooped as low. The fact that you think that is a tough question to answer speaks volumes.

I don’t have twitter but someone who has should send it to Sky Sports News. They’ve asked for incidents of online racism to be sent to them. They’re covering quite a bit of it this morning but obviously don’t have the Morelos incident.
I'm sure they'll have it mate , but unfortunately it doesn't suit their agenda.
Same as the "useless" cùnt, he'll also be aware but won't comment because the racist isn't a Bear .
That's why racism, sectarianism and bigotry will never be eradicated.

I'm sure they'll have it mate , but unfortunately it doesn't suit their agenda.
Same as the "useless" cùnt, he'll also be aware but won't comment because the racist isn't a Bear .
That's why racism, sectarianism and bigotry will never be eradicated.
If enough people tag them in it though mate they’ll have to act. You’ll at least get a reply from them on Twitter acknowledging it surely?

I can honestly say I’ve never stopped so low. It wouldn’t occur to me to post a message on Broonaldo’s social media page or any other player at Separate Entity FC. And while I may pass comment with friends about someone’s ability or performance, their creed, colour or sexual orientation is an irrelevance. And the majority of people would be able to say the same. There is however a sizeable number of people who feel emboldened by the anonymity the internet offers to spew their bile at any number of targets. Social media can be a tremendous platform but there has to be greater accountability for all who provide and utilise that platform.

Good, the more the merrier, no matter what side your on, it’s disgusting. I’m refusing to use Twitter any more until the company cleans up its act, there are too many disgusting trolls using it. I don’t use any other social media except FB, where you can get rid of anyone that’s abusive.

So have Celtic football club.

They have instilled an utter hatred ethos in players, staff and fans with their "pretend they bastards don't exist" stance.

This is now manifesting itself through their fans behaviour .

They are the most guilty part imo
They have been since the soup kitchens mate....*** every one of them

I said this yesterday on the thread about the scumbag that what is amusing is that The Sun and Rhetard journalists will today be hurting even more now they don’t have the chance to write disparaging stories about Rangers fans.
Instead, it is their worst nightmare that they are writing a story about racial abuse against Alfredo after he scored against their heroes

It's bred into them in the home, in the school and in the chapel. A sectarian conveyor belt producing thousands of these mutants every year.
It begins with apartheid schooling,the segregation creates differences and eventually hatred that evolves right through to adulthood.

People like michael stewart, sky pundits, BT and others who refer to him as a ‘nasty piece of work’ and demonise him for more than just fouls need to take a share of the blame for this. I still can’t remember one player being injured (to the extent he deserves media hounding) by Alfredo in 3 years.

We have as a large support got our share of Morons
But you are suggesting everyone who uses these platforms have stoped as low as this Racist nonsense?
I think that says a lot about you and your thoughts

Last edited:
The boy has been named and shamed in Facebook. College and work details too. Well, former work I should think now.
Wow. I assumed it was the work of a 12 year old who wouldnt understand the consequences. Jeopardising your career is insane. Someone in an earlier post described the person as a moron. Thats probably very accurate indeed.

Can safely say ive never posted racial abuse on any social media playforms ever. As im sure the vast majority are the same. What a weird comment. Are u partial to a bit of racism in your spare time?
In reply to this definitely not and thanks to all others who reacted to my post.
It was in no way accusing anyone on here of being racist but just an inquiring mind wondering.
I have grown up having my family befriended by an Indian gentleman from an early age,sadly all have passed,and have now reached into my 70th year.

I use a desk top computer,have a PAYG phone,used for phoning and friends/family only texting before I am attacked

You're coming across as saying all posters on here are , and have been racists and are as guilty as this reprobate , your closing sentence is almost an admission of guilt. Very weird post indeed

Stupid wee fud has ruined his life, no sympathy for him, deserves everything he gets
I honestly think people like this even care about what consequences are. No regrets as he will be a hero in his own circle of moron pals.
A lowlife who will live off state benefits and go through life getting everything he wants from housing to further education.Things that normal young folk get ignored for.

You're a brave man :D

You're only saying what many others will be thinking though. And you're right.

So have Celtic football club.

They have instilled an utter hatred ethos in players, staff and fans with their "pretend they bastards don't exist" stance.

This is now manifesting itself through their fans behaviour .

They are the most guilty part imo

The non stop hatred spewed out by the press is coming home to roost. They've invited comments from our FM, Deputy FM, Justice Minister, police spokespersons and others, all designed to dehumanise our club, our players and our fans.

Didnt someone say we had blood on our hands?

Now they'll sit back while one young guy gets the jail for reacting to their hate stirring.

Back