Sunday’s football (except our game)

Caption contest.

gn16.png
Fritzl & The Japanese want to speak with you on Zoom immediately Neic.

Said it on Thursday but surely to %^*& he’s getting sacked now haha.

I still think he deserves more time though!

Amongst the inevitable hilarity, massive congratulations to Ross County.

This will rank as one of their greatest ever results, regardless of how shockingly bad Celtic were. Their boys never stopped working from the first minute and they showed that effort and solid team ethics trump a group of players who aren’t playing for their manager.

Well done the Staggies.

Not a chance he survives this. He'll be getting his jotters in the morning. They will maybe have someone lined up or the bravest man in football will be in temporary charge until they get someone else in

Amongst the inevitable hilarity, massive congratulations to Ross County.

This will rank as one of their greatest ever results, regardless of how shockingly bad Celtic were. Their boys never stopped working from the first minute and they showed that effort and solid team ethics trump a group of players who aren’t playing for their manager.

Well done the Staggies.
Pumped them in a semi final before , this is just another victory.

I'm raging.

If Ross County can beat them 0-2 at Parkhead we should be doing much better than that.

Doe that make us the same level as Ross County!!

Gerrard needs to up his game...
The thing id be worried about if I was a Celtic fan is the fact they have gotten even worse since that game and Rangers are still firing.

The game at Ibrox could be apocalyptic in terms of scoreline.

I'd prefer he stayed and they dropped more points in the league, but fúck me, this is hilarious :))

Lennon rode Rodgers’ wave for a year and is now being found out again. Huge chance for us to kick on!
He's a really bad manager.

Found out in 2010-2012 against Smith. Won the league by default for a few years thereafter.

Nearly relegated Bolton to League 1 and got Hibs out of the Championship.

Came back to Celtic and won trophies with a good Brendan Rodgers team and a bad Rangers team.

His one, and only decent achievement (in 10 years!) was a Champions League campaign where he beat Barcelona; but the rest of his European results have wiped that out.

Back