Sunday’s football (except our game)

Amongst the inevitable hilarity, massive congratulations to Ross County.

This will rank as one of their greatest ever results, regardless of how shockingly bad Celtic were. Their boys never stopped working from the first minute and they showed that effort and solid team ethics trump a group of players who aren’t playing for their manager.

Well done the Staggies.

They were excellent.

This is undoubtedly brilliant viewing for us but I am of the belief it benefits us to have Lennon in charge as long as possible.

I'm acutely aware that as hilarious as these losses are, none are in the league. We need him to drop more league points at least before he's fired!!
Mate don’t panic - we know what it’s like to be in managerial turmoil mid-season. No one is going to turn that defence into a steely unit. They need at least 6 new players.

He's a really bad manager.

Found out in 2010-2012 against Smith. Won the league by default for a few years thereafter.

Nearly relegated Bolton to League 1 and got Hibs out of the Championship.

Came back to Celtic and won trophies with a good Brendan Rodgers team and a bad Rangers team.

His one, and only decent achievement (in 10 years!) was a Champions League campaign where he beat Barcelona; but the rest of his European results have wiped that out.
Even that Barca result is over-egged. They beat a team that were comfortably going to finish top regardless. Even Rubin Kazan were able to defeat Barca at the Nou Camp in that era. Imo it would’ve been a different ball game had it been the knockout stages and not the groups.

Caption contest.

gn16.png
“Is that E Bay? Ok put, football team for sale, used, grubby and misfiring. Quick sale required. “

There will be a lot of disappointed bears who wanted him still in a job.:oops:

Yep, can't see him surviving that result. Going to be very interesting to see who they get to replace him.

can someone talk me through that Duffy substitution btw?

10 minutes to go and they fetch Duffy on?

What's that all about? :)) :))
Trying to nick a goal from a set piece to get them back into the game, I suspect. Can't see any other reason. He's been awful since he signed for them. Runs like someone on their last legs.

Back