Sunday’s football (except our game)

gn17.png

Finally they’ve lost a cup game. This is massive for us, let’s keep the head, win our game today and hunt down some silverware!

Stuck on BBC Scotland at the end of the game there, what a genuine disgrace. It's like Ross County are a foreign team and this was a European game, surely to god their dominance in domestic trophies coming to an end is a good thing but you'd think some disaster has just unfolded, only some grudging praise at the end for county. I shouldn't be surprised but unreal.
That aside hahaha haha get it up them all

Wonder who they’ll get in? The only one I can see turning them around like Rodgers is Pochettino but don’t think they would be able to afford him and I don’t think the would want the job anyway. I think Strachan will come in. Hahahahha

Time for environmentally friendly headlines, recycling with a small adjustment Supercountygoballistic Celtic are atrocious!!!

No way Lennon, or any Old Firm manager, survives that. He’ll surely be gone by this time tomorrow. On one hand it is of course absolutely hilarious. On the other I will also be sorry to see that level of ineptitude walk out of Parkhead. I would rather he had limped along for another month or two.

Back