Sunday’s games (excluding Scotland)

Main Stand

Official Ticketer
France/Kazakhstan is the early game @14:00.

FF’s favourite player Dembele from Barca plays, France got off to a poor start in their group.

Surely they’ll win this?.

Rest of the fixtures aren’t up to much.

France seem to have rested a few for this one.

2-0 France with Martial scoring.

Hahahaha wtf was that Zouma, hundreds of time and passes it to a Kazakhstan player who isn’t even marking anyone.

Pogba is such a fanny wearing a basketball sleeve. Didn’t think UEFA/FIFA would allow that as its a totally different colour to his kit.

Never realised big Zuma actually got a game for France. He’s either excellent or hopeless any time I watch him. Good on him holding a place in the world champions team.

Never realised big Zuma actually got a game for France. He’s either excellent or hopeless any time I watch him. Good on him holding a place in the world champions team.
He doesn’t really, they’ve rotated a lot here.

He’s only got 10 or so caps.

Varane is their main guy.

Germany, Hungary and Portugal in their group this summer! Insane 3 potential winners in the same group, Euros is far superior to the World Cup

Germany, Hungary and Portugal in their group this summer! Insane 3 potential winners in the same group, Euros is far superior to the World Cup
Textbook definition of “group of death” in the olden days, but I think 3 teams progress this year which kind of spoils it in that regard.

Not sure if it’s just best placed 3rd teams though, which would make it interesting!.

Textbook definition of “group of death” in the olden days, but I think 3 teams progress this year which kind of spoils it in that regard.

Not sure if it’s just best placed 3rd teams though, which would make it interesting!.
Ah yeah forgot that, literally hammer Hungary and you're through then.

Ah yeah forgot that, literally hammer Hungary and you're through then.
Just looked and it’s the 4 best placed 3rd ranked teams, which means they’ll need to take points off each other.

You’d imagine they all went through though :))

Martial reminds me of that clip of Tevez playing in China, how infuriating to have that talent to just stand around. I think Griezmann will be in the managers ear to make sure Giroud starts alongside him

France being generous playing like their 3rd string team today. Only features likes of dembele martial ndombia lenglet. When have likes of matt Phillips and Liam palmer as valid options

Outstanding defending to clear the ball away before Martial heads it in, I needed a corner so I’m glad.

France then score the most bizarre own goal.

Griezzman is one of these players that when I watch him he never seems to do anything.

Back