Sunday football

Prob say it every season but has the gap between the old firm and the rest ever been bigger ? I struggle to see where either are gonna drop points. Both teams are now in place where they have so much fire power

Another thing I notice is they play 2 8s and a 10 in midfield or even 1 8 and 2 10s. No wonder some say they break teams down easier than us. We don’t need 2 sitting midfielders in the spfl unless maybe against Celtic

I'm assuming they've scored as I just heard a fucking cheer in my street. Place is infested
I’ve lived the last 18 months in Hillhead and I genuinely can say I don’t think I have ever seen a bheggars rag. Plenty bears around yesterday.

They don't try to walk the ball into the net. They often play it over the defence for one of their divers.

Don't think the beggars are as good away from home. Even 1 down if killie can survive the onslaught they have a chance to come back

Prob say it every season but has the gap between the old firm and the rest ever been bigger ? I struggle to see where either are gonna drop points. Both teams are now in place where they have so much fire power

There will certainly be a few slip ups, all about who does it less often. Our run post-Christmas killed us, they got their (shorter) sticky patch out the way early in the season.

It will absolutely be nip and tuck again, 90 points plus required for sure given how bad the rest of the league is.

There will certainly be a few slip ups, all about who does it less often. Our run post-Christmas killed us, they got their (shorter) sticky patch out the way early in the season.

It will absolutely be nip and tuck again, 90 points plus required for sure given how bad the rest of the league is.
I expect both teams to have max points before we go to parkhead albeit next week is a tough game for us. The first old firm and getting that first step in front could be huge

Don’t expect Killie to do anything here so I’d settle for big Lafferty crippling Carter Vickers tbh.

Wont happen.

Any time Lafferty goes within 2 feet of their players they fall over and get a free kick.

Wont happen.

Any time Lafferty goes within 2 feet of their players they fall over and get a free kick.
That doesn’t make a difference. He can still cripple him it just means he’ll take a red card, which won’t make a difference to the result anyway.

that lot do seem to break teams down more easily than we do against the dross.
They play 3 attack minded central midfielders

We often play 2 defensive mids

They’ll create more chances but they’re also more vulnerable at the back. Swings and roundabouts. Over the course of the season time will tell what’s the better strategy

Don’t do it to yourself folks you all know how McInnes vs the mentally challengeds ends up.

Back