Sunday football

Tinpot nonsense from the EPL. Sterling was laughing with and hugging Kane after throwing away the game in the last minute. Then some Spurs player is swapping shirts then celebrating like he’s won the game.

Conte/Tuchel was great entertainment though.

Talking of combative Italians I didn't realise Rino Gattuso is boss of Valencia. They're playing Girona now.

At the end of the Chelsea v Spurs match, which was “lively” on the touchline throughout, the two managers go to shake hands and Tuchel comes the c unt, and keeps a tight grip of Conte’s hand and pulls him in towards him. For me, it’s the perfect opportunity for Conte to deliver a left hook on that weirdo Tuchel. Unfortunately it developed into “handbags” and a post match red card for both! Most disappointing!

Host couldn't wait to add on its a woman's game too

eyes-rolling-whatever.gif

At the end of the Chelsea v Spurs match, which was “lively” on the touchline throughout, the two managers go to shake hands and Tuchel comes the c unt, and keeps a tight grip of Conte’s hand and pulls him in towards him. For me, it’s the perfect opportunity for Conte to deliver a left hook on that weirdo Tuchel. Unfortunately it developed into “handbags” and a post match red card for both! Most disappointing!
Would love a manager somewhere to just lamp the other manager in such circumstances.
All this posturing and verbals is no way to sort it out.

Loving the Magnificent Bastard putting the lady in her place.

Why the heck do SKY feel the need to have a woman giving analysis of a man’s game?

Souness again about enjoying football now and how it’s MEN AT IT!

Just missed out saying it’s not a game for girls.

Back