Sunday's football

The referees are certainly ensuring their windows are safe. They are totally intimidated, which makes them cowards and cheats.
They don’t want excrement through their letter box either or their kids being verbally abused by grown men while on their way to primary school, and then to be told by the Celtic manager he fully understands the anger of the Celtic support.

One of those "what's VAR looking at, that was a goal, it's a joke if they disallow this.......oh right, he's offside" decisions.

Didnt see it in live action.

Young Gavi has the ball in the net for Barca but VAR rules it out for offside. You could say it was unfortunate but the decision was right.

Some player that Gavi.

I always read on here people saying about our players..he’s only 19/20 etc.

I’ve always subscribed to the idea that if you’re good enough, you’re old enough.

They see themselves as Spanish though

I knew it would come down to that,

Fair enough - I know some people seem to find that important here and somehow link it to Scottish nationalism.

My own personal view is I have no business telling a Catalan, Spaniard or Basque what to think

Just seen clips of there game I never seen the stonewall raith pen but seen the soft Tim pen and except there first goal the other 3 we’re lucky or shite or both

Was the ref flashing the red after the final whistle too?

Edit - Straight red for Manu Morlanes after the equalizer, not sure what for.

Last edited:
Back