Sunday's football

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayDee

Here are the main games. Quite a few are friendlies. Ross Stewart starts for Sunderland.

12:00
Sunderland v Coventry City

12:30
Genk v Standard Liege

15:00
St Mirren v Motherwell

16:00
Man Utd v Rayo Vallecano

16:30
Celtc v Aberdeen

17:00
England Women v Germany Women

Marseille v AC Milan

18:00
Leicester City v Sevilla

18:45
Farense v Wolves

Leeds United v Cagliari

PSG v Nantes

19:30
Liverpool v Strasbourg

22:00
DC United v Orlando City

Some TV coverage:

Here are the main games. Quite a few are friendlies. Ross Stewart starts for Sunderland.

12:00
Sunderland v Coventry City

12:30
Genk v Standard Liege

15:00
St Mirren v Motherwell

16:00
Man Utd v Rayo Vallecano

16:30
Celtc v Aberdeen

England Women v Germany Women

Marseille v AC Milan

18:00
Leicester City v Sevilla

Farense v Wolves

Leeds United v Cagliari

PSG v Nantes

19:30
Liverpool v Strasbourg

22:00
DC United v Orlando City

Some TV coverage:
Who's idea was it to have the tink game on at the same time as the euro final?

Bound to lose some neutrals.

Amateur stuff again.

Euro final for me.

blob

What were Newcastle's attendances back in 2016 when they got relegated?

Sad to see so many spaces at Sunderland. Used to deliver milk for a guy who used to take me down to Sunderland games some weeks.

Can't understand why their game is 4.30 and not the normal time? Was planning a few Bank Holiday pints late afternoon but not when those fucking mouth-breathers are in watching them.

Can't understand why their game is 4.30 and not the normal time? Was planning a few Bank Holiday pints late afternoon but not when those fucking mouth-breathers are in watching them.
Is it a fucking bank holiday again?

Feels like we have one every few weeks.

Down to Sky Sports why 4.30

Normal time you mean 12 noon?

More chance of a higher viewing audience at 4:30 than any other time.

Excited to see Aberdeen, to be honest.

Lost some key players, who I doubt they’ve replaced with similar quality but may have collectively improved the squad.

Some exciting signings on paper too.

Down to Sky Sports why 4.30

Normal time you mean 12 noon?
Yeah, 12/12.30 normal time for us and them on Sky. Hoped it would be done and dusted and the mutants would've slunk off up the road by 4/5pm and i could get a pint without having to listen to them.

4.30 ko also ends up a bit of a shit time for the sheep heading back up the road on a Sunday, not that I give a f*ck about them.

Yeah, 12/12.30 normal time for us and them on Sky. Thought their game would be done and dusted and the mutants would've slunk off up the road by 4/5pm. 4.30 is also a bit of a shit time for the sheep heading back up the road on a Sunday, not that I give a f*ck about them.
No EPL games so using that timeslot EFL in the 12 noon slot right now

Sky wanting the English game earlier so not clash with the Euro Final done in advance of who was involved but they were hoping for England to be there

Back to the usual Sunday 12 noon from next week

Reactions: TN8
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back