Sunderland fan here

Was in Sunderland in 93 and many a time since with Chelsea.

Not a bad town to visit.

Disgrace that both clubs have not renamed a stand after the great man.
Martin Bain was the guy that said that the club RFC were going to dig down 50 feet under Ibrox and build the biggest shopping mall and buisiness hub in Britain. Murray on his return from Murray Island in the sun slapped his face.

Hello all, I cannot find the thread but I wish to take issue that we have fan or club links to the beggars.We don't.
Sunderland has the largest remembrance parade outside of London. That should be a clue.
And 3 summers ago that bad people came here for a friendly and were absolute wankers. Balaclavas, Lee Rigby etc.
I was at Bennos testimonial in 93 and there was sporadic violence but 99% good nature and respect. I also attended Ian Fergusons testimonial.and was made welcome in a downstairs supporters club a block or two back from the Broomloan stand.

Hello Graham/Walter.

Hello all, I cannot find the thread but I wish to take issue that we have fan or club links to the beggars.We don't.
Sunderland has the largest remembrance parade outside of London. That should be a clue.
And 3 summers ago that bad people came here for a friendly and were absolute wankers. Balaclavas, Lee Rigby etc.
I was at Bennos testimonial in 93 and there was sporadic violence but 99% good nature and respect. I also attended Ian Fergusons testimonial.and was made welcome in a downstairs supporters club a block or two back from the Broomloan stand.

Do you know two arseholes Davie & Kevin Catchyside, Sunderland & Septic supporters!!

Just an off chance you have came across them???

You have a horrible journalist as a fan, he's never off daytime tv always banging on about being a republican, he once told the nation on that Jeremy Vine show how he's been at only one game in Scotland - a Dundee United match at Tannadice, the opposition was Rangers and he couldn't believe how sectarian our fans were, EVERYONE took a flute to the game and kids were draped in union flags (as if it was a crime or something) hate the cvnt and the team he supports, sorry.

Kevin 'I'm a republican' Maguire.

A bitter fantasist driven by hatred. Though it doesn't make Sunderland a bad lot because they have a few bad apples that support them. Like Rangers they are a historic club who were one of the best around when Man Utd were known as Newton Heath and Chelsea hadn't been founded.

Remember meeting about 20 of Sunderlands " lads" ( very Danny Dyer) down at Southport at the ABOD parade years ago , good Loyalists. Same night ended up drinking with lads from Newcastle in the Provvy Club.

Back